for Naruto vs Sasuke: The Aftermath

2h c1 BlueRoseDarling
This story is not only pathetically disgusting from the hate boner but also terribly written bye
1/13 c79 Guest
Can we get more please
12/30/2021 c55 r
s
11/9/2021 c23 1BraydenFn
never realized this the first time I read this but, the t
10/31/2021 c13 Zeke
Man, that was brutal. This is probably what would happen though.
10/15/2021 c14 Ataruss
Hell Yeah!
10/11/2021 c13 Guest
Damn just damn
10/6/2021 c52 1Solace Hollow
I may not have been in the same situation, or for even a year, but I know with all my being that the person you love or loved deserves that chance... if ya don't take it, after all, that opportunity is gone...
10/6/2021 c28 Cliff Gurley
Damn this story to the depths of the naraka river for it's constant up and down. I'm not hating on it it's just because I can't seem to be able to put it down
10/5/2021 c16 Cliff Gurley
I love the story but just a few gripes if you will.
1) when it flipped the chouza scene and Naruto and Hinata break up scene can you in a edit please please place some lines _ in-between to indicate the switch of perspective it made it a little confusing to read.
2) I don't think hisashi hates his daughter as indicated in your fic yes he's a arrogant jerk but I feel he loves his daughter thusly wouldn't banish her for the reason of her clan training and bykugan. Bashing for bashing sake is rarely ever fun to read
Thanks
9/30/2021 c14 yeet
HELL YEAH
9/10/2021 c5 Stacey
All those people who spread hate here need to understand this is a fanfiction for a reason, no need to compare it with actual anime and characters and I personally think that author is talented to write a good fanfic.
8/25/2021 c79 Shika The Brain
I have to laugh at these no talent scumbags who leave reviews like "This is one of the worst Naruto fanfiction stories I've ever read." Because you want to know what they all have in common. All of them have never ever wriiten a damn thing themselves. This is another quality chapter from you to an excellent story. And I can't wait to read what is going to happen next.
8/22/2021 c79 Frozen1-2.BAL.fan4ever
hope the next update will be soooon please! we've ALL been (patiently {and that's stretching it out ALOT]) waiting. PLLLEEEAASSE UPDATE SOOOOON!
8/9/2021 c55 suruiV2
Not gon hold u but I’m fina skip chapters to when they head back to the village cuz all this filler has gone on long enough
6,989 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »