for Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

9/10/2013 c3 Anonymous
NO WAY! THEY WERE SWITCHED AT BIRTH! I say this I possible FACT!
Wait, I'm not competing..
1/4/2010 c6 5Met Guard
Hello, again! I've just finished reading all of the stories, and have decided to take a chance at guessing them correctly. I've never seen this show before, but as you said, it stopped airing three years ago. What a shame, it sounds perfect to watch on a snowy night (I'm very, very easily spooked by horror movies, so none of that for me, unfortunately.). Plus it'll give me ideas on how to spook my friends! ^^;

Anyways, here are my guesses :

1. Rocky Edges

Unless they had a magical device that could produce a hologram of the past and fully submerge the user in those memories or something (Or maybe a tape recorder...), I don't think that this could be true.

2. Betty Knows

Well, I'm sort of skeptic about this one... but the girl may have put in a tape recorder (^^') in the doll beforehand, you never know (Why she would do it, I don't know). But I don't think this is true.

3. The Other Identity

Having the babies switched at birth is definitely something plausible to me. Even if the odds are very low of that happening, and with the whole 'childhood' thing, that's even lower (But it actually doesn't seem to farfetched if you think about it, since in order for a switch at childbirth, the mothers would have to have lived or been somewhere near the city anyways, and most likely lived in the same area, so this wouldn't be all that surprising. The surprising thing is how the parents managed to keep the couple oblivious for so long. Or Jason, at least.)

I think I rambled on a bit there. Sorry. ^^; I have a tendency to do that. Anyways, I think that this is...

FACT

4. The Curse of the Hatched Huts

Oh, more supernatural stuffs! That painting sure was peculiar... could it have been a coincidence so many bad things were happening after it dropped? Maybe! The family may just be careless with their actions... they may be blaming their own mistakes on the painting... it was getting a bit too coincidental, though. I'm sort of half-and-half on this one. Ah, I'll just go with

FACT

5. Let's Play Chess

I do love to play chess. Although I'm weak at it; I prefer checkers! Eh. Okay, so this story was really odd. Again, since Jose and Wendell had their games out on the balcony, maybe, just maybe, the wind came at an opportune time when it was Wendell's move? But only moving one piece is very, very unlikely. I don't think this is all that plausible.

FICTION

Anyways, I'll go check my results later, I don't think I got any of them right (Except for the third one, maybe). ^^ But I clap tenfold more than I usually do; these stories were very well written! Very charming and entertaining reads for this snowy night.
6/17/2007 c6 30Herr Wozzeck
Yo. What's up?

I just finished reading all this, and I got two out of five correct at the end. The stories were all told really well, and I was surprised to find that some of the incidents did in fact happen.

Do you think you can tell me the real names of the people involved in the real incidents? I'd be curious to know what the real circumstances were.

I really think you should do a second episode.

And if you decide to do a second episode, do you think I could help out with finding stories on the supernatural?
5/23/2007 c6 IAmNotAnybody
I know, I know, my fifth response was too late, but I swear I didn't cheat! If I had responsed earlier I would've gotten 4/5.
5/23/2007 c5 IAmNotAnybody
Well, you submitted the end of the story much sooner then I thought, no Trusters Torture for you...(part of me is sad...but most is happy!)

Anyway, this story...is...well, I do believe ghosts might be sort of a little bit true...but...oh, I don't know...I guess, True...(gulp)
5/22/2007 c6 17An Ordinary Fan
Well, in the end, I guess the line between fact and fiction is thinner than most can ever believe. The doll one really happened, huh? Amazing. Seemed the LEAST likely to me.

I admit, this guesswork was surprizingly tricky. If it wasn't for Wario's comments, I never would have formulated answers that sided with him. I doubt I'd participate in a sequel, but why shouldn't others get the fun? Go ahead and write another; with any luck, it'll be just as good as this one. And that's saying something.
5/21/2007 c6 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
Woah... I got 5 out of 5... incredible!

Like I said before... I'd LOVE to see a second set of stories!

Very well put together! Kudos!
5/21/2007 c6 318FireKai
Ah, it was close but 4 out of 5 is a good score anyway. In my opinion all these stories were great and you should make a second episode of Beyond Belief. Your stories are really good, so I'll be waiting for the second episode.
5/20/2007 c5 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
a pleasant tale to end the first show on... I'm gonna have to say FACT for the chess story

Please tell me there'll be a sequel... I'd love to see another set of 5 tales!
5/19/2007 c5 An Ordinary Reader
I've thought it over long and hard, and I'm going to have to side with Wario on this. The only story I think could even have the possiblilty of being FACT is the third one, with the swap at childbirth. It's the only one that doesn't use paranormal activity in some strange form; no time travel, no possession, no curses, and no ghosts. It's only a coincidence with extremely poor odds. That's my final decision.
5/19/2007 c5 318FireKai
Hi. In my opinion this story is FICTION. I really want to know which of these stories are fact or fiction, so update as soon as possible, please.
5/17/2007 c4 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
Oh another tricky story...

But for this one... I'd say it hangs in the Museum of FICTION

I can't wait to see what the next tale is!
5/17/2007 c4 IAmNotAnybody
I say False for 3 reasons:

1- I've said true on all three other stories,

2- The name should be Clair, not Clear, (shouldn't it? I'm not possative now that I think about it)...

And 3- Somewhere in there Clear said the word: Hanged...shouldn't it have been hung...

So False, can't wait for the last story. So make it snappy or you'll be the one getting Truster's Torture...
5/16/2007 c1 An Ordinary Reader
I still think the only FACT so far was Chapter 3. It's been already said, but cases like this HAVE been reported. And for Mr. Kai...weren't the parents yellow and blue? What exactly do those colours create when mixed, I ask you? There was mention of mixed breeding, after all.
5/16/2007 c4 4EAParakeet
Awesome chapter and kinda creepy...Hm I think...I'll go with FACT for this'un^^
27 Page 1 2 Next »