for Kiss Me

11/19/2019 c1 2Sophisticated Sage
So good :’)
9/22/2014 c1 Pussycat Pippin
Reading this very said story made me learn that I should all ways read the brio before going in to the story that was my fault. but you should never just assume that people will read the brio usually people just go start in to the story you taught that we should. Thinks for teaching me that. On that note i will now tell you what I thought of you story.

This story was both very sad and beautiful. I can see that you put a lot of thought in this story too so even theo it was very sad it is a good story thinks for searing it with us. Sorry for any mess spelling and unkind words.
3/7/2014 c1 Hermioneforevs
why is hermione dead in the first place she never dies in the movie
8/23/2011 c1 ICaughtTheFire
You have made me extremely mad. This story was Perfect until the end. I will not be reading anymore of your stories.
1/18/2008 c1 3Rockangel101
I was about to cry!

it was so sadd =[

i loved it
11/18/2007 c1 3TheForsakenShadow
OMG I never expected that! D8 I hate you! *sobs into your shoulder* But I love you too! Beautiful, just beautiful! *sniff*
6/15/2007 c1 Rachel
I hate fluff, but OMG, i was seriously about to cry.
5/15/2007 c1 Melissa
Oh my god. Why? That was just like Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. Oh my god. I'm so sad now...
5/14/2007 c1 Megan
That was so sad! I didn't expect it to end that way. It was amazingly written though. So much heart seemed to have been put into it. It was almost perfect the way you made his daydream feel so real, but at the same time you could tell it wasn't. I loved it. Thank you.
5/7/2007 c1 ally
OMG! That was so sad! You really need to warn us about that ending!
5/6/2007 c1 3mj-hedwig13
o so sweet!
5/6/2007 c1 15Wesker888
same here. i've read this before. did you write it, like, a couple years ago and then re-did it or something? 'cause i know this story is at LEAST two or three years old.
5/6/2007 c1 Leesie
I;ve seen this story somehere before...
5/6/2007 c1 dancerrdw
this was sad but i really did like it
5/6/2007 c1 Lanz84
OMG! i didnt see that one coming, so sad but so good.
17 Page 1 2 Next »