for Sparrow

5/30/2015 c2 1beazlerat
i am loving it! write more!
4/18/2012 c2 17Kung-fu Blaziken
You definitely have a decent start. Spidey and the rest are in character, and the shock factor is heart-stopping. I am genuinely intrigued.

Please continue. WE WANT MOAR!
8/6/2010 c2 48IronSpockMaster
I think this is really good, i hope you update soon :)
1/7/2010 c2 Raven Marcus
wow!
5/18/2009 c2 2PadawanCassy
Hi!

That was good. Please post another chapter soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Cassy
8/22/2008 c2 5BCandTheSundaceK
I like the story so far. It'll be interesting to see how the whole superhero community will become involved with this whole anti-mutant civil rights thing. You have spider-man's dialogue down pat.
3/30/2008 c2 1Alaenor JS-XIII
Very nice story! Please update soon. I want to know how she got in that alley. Does she even have parents?
2/23/2008 c2 6sandrilenefatoren2
Interesting! I look forward to more!
2/23/2008 c1 sandrilenefatoren2
So you know, the reason many authors are protective about their OCs is that when they, or should I say 'we', put a little bit of ourselves into every character we create.

It's like making a painting.

You don't want someone to doodle on it.

Sure we don't make any money from them, but the characters are OURS.

We made them to be a certain way, to do certain things, and to have their own unique selves, and we worry that if we let someone else borrow them, they will be put into situations which are implausible for them, or will be badly represented.

It's for a similar reason that many, many authors and readers hate OOC-ness.

For a known and loved character to act in a way contrary to their personality can be disturbing, and even painful.

This is why it is so difficult to write AU stories.

It takes a great deal of dedication to change the history and background of a character without changing their innate personality, their 'character's soul'.

I do not know if you have read any of my fanfictions, nor if you would even be interested in doing so, but I can say that if you ever do, and you wish to borrow one of my characters, please ask me first.

I have no problem with lending them to you, provided, of course, that you consult me to keep them as true to themselves as possible.

I hope I have explained this in a way that makes it clear to you, and I wish you the best of luck with your continued authorship.
9/19/2007 c2 1teh blumchenkinder
emancipated - emaciated. look up both of those words, please and thank you...

And when will you update next? ;_; (^-~)
8/11/2007 c2 Gothic-Fire-Wolf
Awesome story, I can't wait to see what happens to Sparrow next. Hopefully it won't be anymore beatings. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
8/9/2007 c2 Ratdogtwo
kool story so far keep up the good work
8/9/2007 c1 11Rikki Felidae
Aww, poor sparrow,

And JSYK, a lot of people are protective of the ir OCs becuse they use them for other things, and the'yre mine, and I might just want to make money of them later...

Sry...had to clear that up...any ways, I like where this is going, and I can't wait to see more of the story!
8/8/2007 c2 9CoyoteWolf
Aww...the poor kid. So, is Spidey going to the x-men? oO
6/15/2007 c1 8Moriah51
The poor girl! Update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »