for Will Sparks Fly?

2/20/2011 c13 76driver picks the music
That was perfect. Omg, I loved it. I couldn't have done a better job if I had tried, you did wonderful one that ending. Even if it is sad to see it go. :o) Can't wait to read a new story.
1/24/2011 c12 1tiff8
omg this story is great. i love it plzz post soon
1/20/2011 c12 1Nippci
wow the story is really good cant wait to read more...keep up the amazing work :)
1/20/2011 c12 76driver picks the music
That was great! I loved it, you did a great job, I can't wait to read the last chapter. Good job, pms!
1/19/2011 c12 aThousandYearsWaiting
Yay! The secrets out!
11/21/2010 c11 driver picks the music
That was great. I loved the bits that came right from Never Been Kissed. You did a wonderful job on this chapter, can't wait to read the next one. :o)
6/17/2010 c10 aThousandYearsWaiting
I just started reading this and I like it! Did u get the idea from Never Been Kissed? I think that's the movie i'm thinking of. Sorry if it's wrong q: pms!(:
2/22/2010 c9 driver picks the music
This was great! Again, sorry for not reading it sooner, but that won't be a problem anymore I think, as I now have the internet at home! Yay pms!
12/31/2009 c9 JENJEN87
yay new chapter awesome. best new years and christmas present! please update soon.
10/8/2009 c8 5101ISFAN
I just read this, it is amazing! I love it. I hope

everything goes ok with the paper, and I love jude and

Tommy's relationship. Please keep this up, i noticed

the publish date and I was like woha! I like the idea it

is very original. Please update NOW! I AM HOOKED :D
10/4/2009 c8 JENJEN87
Yay new chapter. Awsome good job please update soon i can't wait to read more.
1/12/2009 c7 10SparrowGirl88
Great Job! pms!
12/31/2008 c7 76driver picks the music
Oh Mason. lol!

That was a great update!

Can't wait for more pms!
12/29/2008 c7 JENJEN87
yay its been forever since i read this story please update soon i really liked this updated chapter cuase Rachel is gone woohoo. yay.
8/7/2008 c6 3Kelsilina
hey awesome story please update soon
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »