for Dry Heat

4/6 c5 juan
You'll prob never read this but that's fine. This was so interesting! I'm a few years late but I would've lived a sequel! I got a renewed interested in bleach and toshiro and zaraki were my favs so it's a guilty pleasure to imagine their interactions haha but this was heart breaking but so good. Hope the years have treated you well!
9/24/2015 c5 Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM
You must make more!
7/14/2015 c5 jcampbellohten
You should have italics and/or single quotes, or at least something, to denote when people are actually thinking something as opposed to the narrator telling their thoughts. I thought Unohana was out of character even not counting developments in the Thousand-Year Blood War arc, but this is from a long time ago when she probably didn't have much of a character, so I can let it go. I see no reason, however, to justify Ichigo being a captain.
7/13/2015 c4 jcampbellohten
I find it hard to believe Matsumoto would ever be given a captain position (though, I guess, maybe out of necessity in a prolonged war setting) and that she would be so able to move in Kenpachi's fully unleashed reiatsu/spirit force. For that matter, how is a shard of glass made of spirit particles going to pierce Kenpachi when most spiritual swords can't cut him? And I think claiming he would have lost an arm to Matsumoto is ridiculous.
However, this is really interesting. I look forward to the rest of it.
5/28/2014 c5 4Tilicia
este fic esta muy bueno, me encanto. Espero que tenga una secuela -no revise tu cuenta -.
se va a mis favoritos
11/9/2013 c1 Dragons-Awesome
:D
4/28/2013 c5 EmptySurface
I fully approve.
11/26/2012 c5 K21
VERY well done. I really REALLY liked it. THUMBS UP!
11/18/2012 c5 2TheRavenFlute
Wow... I haven't read such a good story in a while, this is really well written. It gripped me from the start to the end. I was surprised you managed to get so much plot into 5 chapters without making it seem rushed or too busy. I'm curious about what happened to Rukia now... Off to read the next one
9/13/2012 c5 4witchsoul531
...next...
(i like thees times of fanfiction to, i don't know why)
7/23/2012 c5 51Tamuril2
Ooooo *stares wide eyed at the story she's just finished*...I...I...*goes Yachiru on everyone*...I love it! Gimme more!...please? I've been waiting for a Zaraki and Hitsugaya friendship story and finally fonud one...took me a while...you don't even want to know what's out there that I found while looking *shivers* I'm gonna have ngihtmares for some time to come...lol..okay, so it wasn't that bad, but yours was brilliant. The Heuco Mundo would be torture for Hatsugaya.

I hoep you do a sequel for this, I really want to find out where Hyourinmaru is, what Zaraki's gonna do with his sword now that they're on speaking terms (which was the coolest tihng in this story, besides Hatsugaya, btw!), etc...

Keep up the great work!

Tamuril2
7/13/2012 c5 HowlingWolf14
Nice story mate! Quite interesting acctually. Wonder if Ukitake would visit him. Does hitsugaya have a pairing?
2/16/2012 c5 15wolfeclipse25
Short and dark with a happy ending. I liked it!
11/8/2011 c5 469foxgrl
Nice way to heal him!
8/17/2011 c5 10AmunRa
What a wonderful story! I loved how you used actions and appearance to get Hitsugaya's state of mind across without him having to say a word. Your flashbacks were well placed and contributed a lot to the story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »