for Like mother like daughter

6/22/2019 c2 3laelruin
What a sweet take on what could be.
9/5/2017 c2 James Birdsong
I agee that this is a nice fic. The chapters are really short but that doesn't bother me.
9/4/2016 c2 12Esmereilda
nice fic
8/2/2015 c2 12SuperSOULEATERLOVER
Mooooooore please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
6/15/2015 c2 BlazeStryker
Spirits being spirits, it occurs to me that after the end, when she's returned to InuYasha, at least one part of Kagome's family might just be able to go back and give his blessings to the couple.

Well, it could happen if you follow up on these chapters, at least..
2/23/2015 c2 12creativesm75
nice.
12/20/2014 c1 5TekoloKuautli
Awww So very cute hehe
9/15/2014 c2 4FANactic Writer
I Like this concept and you really should continue it and make it into an actual fic.
6/16/2014 c1 naru894
This is really interesting, what happened to Haku ? Is he dead ?or he merely had to go ? Will kagome ever know her dads tru identity ? Or her grandfather s?
2/5/2014 c2 4SpiritoftheOrchidFlower
Wow. I probably shouldn't be this surprised that this rather works because... it does. Kudos to you.
9/18/2013 c2 Aloever
That's really cool. I admire that you came up with a connection like this between the two stories.
5/23/2013 c2 Guest
O.O *shocked at amazing-ness of the EXTREMELY short fic*
5/5/2013 c2 40Yoruko Rhapsodos
Ne, where's Haku, No Face, & Zeniba amidst all this?
4/18/2013 c2 4Vi-Violence
Nice, let me know if you ever decide to do more with this concept.
2/1/2013 c1 Guest
i think that this is a great idea you should expand on it more just one question is kagome away about her father or not
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »