for Fallen Idol

3/9/2017 c5 isis424
MORE!
9/24/2016 c5 Mirage
interesting Story, hope you write soon more chapters
but why did he not use one of his Monster for defence, or a shadow call...he can do it too...and where was his kuriboh?
hope zane and chazz learn a good lesson soon
11/5/2015 c5 Guest
I'm curious to see what happens next. Even though it appears more than likely discontinued, I really hope it isn't
8/28/2015 c5 33David-El
Well, this is an interesting start, so who were those guys attacking Yugi, and why did they want Atem's deck? Why does Jaden need to help Yugi to get his duelling spirit back, as you stated in the description? I NEED MORE!
8/9/2015 c5 hama431
will jaden help yugi
will jaden win yugi's heart
8/9/2015 c5 Bwby.Angwl
Update soon please
6/4/2015 c5 6LayaYugiSisterSunPrincess
update please
10/18/2013 c5 8Storage-Jar
6/7/2013 c5 Kayslay
I am...Speechless, and extremely disappointed. Did you abandon this story?
I can't imagine that someone would leave such a magnificent story like that...
PLEASE CONTINUE!
THERE IS STILL HOPE!
While the chances are slim,I would be TOTALLY happy if you listened to your fans and updated...*sigh* the good ones never update..

-Kayslay Logging Out-
5/8/2013 c5 242changeofheart505
Kura: Yugi pout! CUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEE!M
Sakura: Nice fic. Kura? Whatcha doing?
Kura:*cuddling a Yugi plushy and a Jaden plushy* nooooothiiiiing!
4/23/2013 c5 8Bloody Constant Writer's Block
*pout* update already this is the only jadenxyugi or jadenxyami please please update it doesn't help that it has an awesome plot so far
2/1/2013 c5 4Blood Shifter2
cute story. hope it's not discontinued. really want to see more. update soon please.
1/4/2013 c5 1AyameRose
Is this story on a REALLY long hiatus or is it abandoned because I really like it and want to read more!
10/9/2012 c5 52TheOtterKnight
I really love this. I'm.. displeased to know that you discontinued (?) this. I really hoped to see it grow. I absolutely love Mainshipping (YugixJadenxYusei) but more YugixJaden. There honestly needs to be more of this couple.
"He'll do." Oh wow, Seto, smooth. But I love how Jaden is very protective of him and everything. Dog guard Jaden.. 3
I honestly can't wait to see how things turn out, if you actually continue this. I hope to see that you do, though. :)

Nya
9/15/2012 c5 darvit12
what happened to this story? did it get adopted? I rather like it so far...
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »