for Because Of Her

11/6/2016 c22 Razorknight33
Dude dont leave it hangin like that! Lol hope allis well
6/12/2016 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
12/11/2015 c13 Jo
This fanfic had good start, heck, its still hasn't lost momentum. But I don't think his situation will turn him into second coming of Danzo or anyone really. If you want to make him dark make him uniquely dark instead of channelling someone else.
3/21/2013 c1 2Clove15
That is funny
2/2/2013 c22 5Luke Dragneel
I have a feeling that Sora is the traitor(Could be Ino, but she hasn't been in Konoha for a while, but that doesn't rule her out of it) but I will reserve that vote until a later time. I think it was Tsunade who obtained the scroll. He is going to have to create a counter for his own Uragirimono Bunshin if he want's to keep his secrets that.
2/2/2013 c20 Luke Dragneel
I think your cutting it close to a harem, the only difference is that Naruto is married and is surrounded by horny females( And where is Hanabi and Hanaya? You left them completely out in this chapter) and he is quite horny himself being a hot-blooded male. Also, most harem stories have first the permission from the head(Hinata) "wife", then stay within the group of accepted from Her. Second is that all jealousy must be removed or put to rest(which hasn't happened yet cause their flirting with Naruto causes Hinata to get angry( which is acceptable since they don't actually have clearance to do so yet, which if you ARE doing a harem theme too then you need to have the girls confront Hinata with the idea of Sharing Naruto and then go from there)
2/2/2013 c16 Luke Dragneel
understandable though Ino doesn't know what it would be like to be in Hinata's position since she is used to positive attention, not negative like Hinata or Naruto or Anko.
2/2/2013 c15 Luke Dragneel
joys, Naruto has been getting darker with each chapter and we see that Naruto could easily go Kyuubi on the whole of Konoha or be as fun loving as his father. I find it funny that an Uzumaki is in the Hokage position, since they where originally allies with Konoha but got destroyed for being too powerful and now we see Naruto; A Uzumaki AND Jinchuuriki, can anyone say Double the Trouble?
2/2/2013 c11 Luke Dragneel
How can the Hyuuga's still effect her if she was not only cast out, but was told that she wasn't even considered a part of the Hyuuga clan by the Head of said clan? I actually saw Naruto stating that, I even saw him stating that if they thought they could take and put that cursed seal on his children then they would be asking for death by his hand, maybe even flippantly stating that he is the leading seals master. But I didn't see this coming.
6/28/2012 c22 Lemarteskun
was woundering will naruto ever get out of this arragent attitude and will people like tsunade, sakura and then ever truly care for him again
1/16/2012 c22 CunningFox
Oh my jesus.. I've been re-reading most of the stories I've had on my alert list mostly out of boredom. I finally came back to your story only to die a little inside after seeing you left this story at such a crucial point and havn't updated in almost 3 years. I think I'mma go cry now~
9/17/2009 c22 2Zamrok
This is a very unique Naruto Fic. i love what you've done as you've kept me on the edge of my seat (and away from my finals) fro the entire day. seeing as he has nine people and he too is gathering the Bijuu, it only makes me think that he is going to put the Bijuu in them... hm... you have a big fan now my friend.
7/18/2009 c22 5Esus927
Love the characterization of Naruto. This is what I think of when I picture an EvilNaruto. Not someone who brutally kills people in battle and earns some cliche nickname, but a person who is without compassion and willing to sacrifice almost anything to get what he wants.

I also love your stance on fights. It's not that watered-down cartoon-y crap where they banter about and then start out "testing" their opponent. Most fic writers ignore that these battles are "to the death" and have them start slow and get progressively more serious. Completely ignoring that the longer a fight goes on the more likely something can go wrong.

Look forward to more of this story and how you conclude it. Your Naruto is someone I can love to hate, so I don't really care if you have him succeed in taking over the world or if he's assassinated by Hinata.
7/2/2009 c22 17Silver Warrior
wow. That's some story. Naruto's almost like a benign Orochimaru, minus human experimentation. Instead he plays with peoples' lives.
6/8/2009 c4 4lissibear
Your story is interesting, I like how you have put different spin on it. I also find it hilarious that you have an extra word or two in sentences, or other minor spelling mistakes, just like I do when I write. When you reread it you're probably like Damn how did I miss that. LOL! Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest.
434 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »