for Closing in

8/17/2008 c4 cantspell
hi. i want ya to know that i liked the story. it has good depth and a good take on their personalitys. you also put in Julia, that was inventive thinking. the information you gave us on her (by way of paraghaphs ) was good. i for one will be waiting for more...i liked the story very much.
8/1/2008 c4 22elitejace452
i like julia, i think that she's a pretty good character. I want an update! make them okay!
10/28/2007 c4 Pikouaencore
Well that story is great ! that chapter was good as well, your character is interesting, you made me wanna know a whole lot more about her. Shadow demons ... *shudders* those were nasty ... strong point to work on ! And the description of the fire situation from Dean and Julia point of vue was quite realistic, although maybe a little long ... And how come Sam got out of this so easy ? More surprises to come ? Muhahaha... Keep going, great work !
8/8/2007 c4 11SupernaturalFreak101
O, I love it! I wonder what's going to happen? I wonder who was threatening Sam? This is getting so interesting, I have to know what happens next! Please update soon, and dont give up on your story!
6/29/2007 c4 jp123
liking the story so far.

update soon please
6/24/2007 c4 83sammygirl1963
I just found your story and think you are doing an awesome job so far! You have really put the brothers thru the ringer so far. And I am intrigued by this Julia character. Can't wait to find out if she is a hunter or knows of some. And is she one of the chosen children-because of those dreams she has. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait to find out huh! I look forward to your next chapter
6/24/2007 c4 friendly
good job. it like it... I'm not a hug fanof OC's, but Julia seems ok so far.. good job..
6/1/2007 c3 friendly
great job..
5/18/2007 c2 15pmsdevil01
I really hope you update soon. I really like this story.
5/16/2007 c2 83sammygirl1963
Excellent chapter! I can't wait to see where you are taking this one-exactly what the boys are after and whether or not some of the other hunters go after Sam!
5/10/2007 c1 friendly
great job..keep it up...
5/10/2007 c1 citiesofsouls
Love this!

Please update..like..soon!
5/10/2007 c1 sammygirl1963
Great start. You've got a good handle on Dean's protective relationship with Sammy. Can't wait to see where this story goes! I look forward to reading your next chapter!
5/9/2007 c1 16Poaetpainter
God Dean is an ass in the beginning. Like where the story is going, can't wait to read more.
5/9/2007 c1 1the-roses-are-jealous
O_O i don't mean to be pushy but please update soon so i can breathe again...