for Naruto Uzumaki: Shinobi of the World

12/28/2020 c9 Reader
Wow. That was one of the most comprehensively detailed training I've ever read; and I liked how logical the reasoning was. The only thing lacking was the fact that the author avoided using Kage Bunshin too much that it became irrational given that they wanted Naruto to become stronger as fast and as easy as they can. I mean he can train and have fun at the same time.
Aside from that the story progression was slow but thoughtful (I liked it) though the surrounding details were maybe a little bit lacking.
The harem choice were alright, even if I thought that Yugito was too old. She looked as old as Anko or Ayame.
Nevertheless, too bad this story stopped.
11/26/2012 c6 poppop
hinata
tenten
gara's sister[temeri]cant spell
give sasuke a sister just so naruto can like her
sakura
2/15/2011 c9 5Seishuku Arashi
Love the story, very interesting, very different, I would like to see more. So I do hope you update soon :)
9/20/2010 c9 2Hikari no Minerva
PLEASE...when will Gaara come into the picture? Will heSTILL be the homicidal maniac he was in the series if he meets with Naruto this early on?

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
6/8/2010 c9 Raj8
when are you updating this fic
1/3/2010 c9 3kkm-crazyfan24
dang, itachi. you go commando...?

that is hot!

please update soon!
12/11/2009 c9 Swanboy
Pure Genius!

Plz update, it is an excellent story.
10/27/2009 c9 The Unknown Shinobi
Great fanfic. I like the story length and you portray the characters very nicely! Update soon.
6/10/2009 c1 8OnGuard
your not allowed to make chapters like this.
6/10/2009 c1 Gravity The Wizard
Another wonderful story has been abandon; especially for, what appears to be another Fem!Naru x Sasuke story o well it not like this sight is filled with them. Maybe one day you will allow another creative writer to continue this terrific story, and give it the ending it deserves.
4/14/2009 c9 1Kool n Krazy Kaida
If u want hinata in the Harem then make her confident and not shy. Gentle and kind, yes but not shy and stuttering. Anyways, story is great and I hope you update soon. XD
4/11/2009 c8 kyuubi shadow
Not bad
12/19/2008 c6 Yondaimerocks56695
Yes you are right about that equal chakra for sealing thing but with the death god behind him the Yondaime became equal he was not equal to the Kyuubi without it that is why it was such a brilliant jutsu.
11/6/2008 c9 1Getzeye Dragon1
Awesome story, can't wait to keep reading
11/4/2008 c9 Meatzman2
excellent fic, one of the rare good OP naruto fics out there. but why hinata, where are the older hotties?
240 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »