FanFiction.Net
for Never Let Go

5/3/2010 c1 37idle curiosity
Oh, I loved this story.

From the battle, thru Will stabbing the heart (which broke my heart), to him offering to let her go, which was so very Will-like, and her insistence that she might not *want* to be let go of, all the way thru to meeting Will after ten years .. this was a joy to read.

This: "There was a timelessness about him now. He seemed infinitely older than when she saw him last, and yet, infinitely younger. His eyes seemed like dark pools in which unexplored depths of wisdom lay hidden, but they shone with a clarity and an innocence just as pure as the day she first met him." ... I just loved this, it was so very descriptive of Will being timeless, just a beautiful description.

I favorited this because I thought it was a beautiful story, and a wonderful representation of Will and Elizabeth as they truly are. Thank you for this.
8/10/2007 c1 lostinterestsorry
Since you reviewed my story, I took a look at yours and truly, I am impressed. Even added it to my favorites. Exceptionally well written and compelling and you even brought a tear to my eye. I'd read this one again.
8/6/2007 c1 18Love to be Curious
Aw! This is a very descriptive great story. You have a talent! And very sweet. I never actually read the original script, but simply heard of the main events of the script/film and then saw it. I actually would have liked to see Will and Elizabeth discuss the issue a little more, like in this fic.

I don't have any particular critique, but I enjoyed the story. You should write more fics!
7/20/2007 c1 Sunrise Sets
Nicely done! Is this script still on the net? If so, can you PM the link to me?
5/31/2007 c1 15A Bit Closer Johnny
I love this story! Very well written
5/12/2007 c1 1SmLTwNGrL06
Where did you find this? Is it still available on the net? I know I don't have that much longer until the movie but I just can't wait!

Help I need Spoilers!
5/12/2007 c1 37lilouche-turner
this is so beautifuly written !

keep on wrting if you wish you have great talent!

best wishes

lola
5/11/2007 c1 luckyloser07
Wonderful just wonderful! You did a great job at keeping the characters the same as in the movie and though I don't want this to happen in the movie, I wouldn't mind seeing this story played out on the big screen...loved little will too so cute, like father like son...
5/11/2007 c1 5Flightstorm
Oh, that was lovely. And pretty much exactly like how I would imagined it. Your first fanfic? Wow. Some people have been here much longer, and could never hope to write anything so beautiful.

I hope this doesn't happen in the movie, but I'm adding it to my favourites all the same!
5/11/2007 c1 2orlysluv
This was such an amazing story! You write very beautifully :)
5/11/2007 c1 3golfgoddess93
That was beautiful. Simply beautiful.:) have you tried using the tab button? lol
5/10/2007 c1 82PirateAngel1286
Words cannot describe the beauty of your story. I had tears in my eyes the whole way through. I loved it. Sorry but I don't know how to indent anything on this site. Anyway, that was beautiful. Good job.