for Mind Control

11/27/2011 c25 5transparentArt
This story perfectly describes the definition of funny. No, it is the definition of funny! I figured Angel wouldn't be thiis motherly, but all other characters were spot on! This is my favorite story! Please try to write more chapters!

-Angel
7/23/2011 c25 Amarantha
Awesome. Just awesome. :). I really liked these stories, please keep writing. I love how each story is different, well written, funny, and/or creative and really has a lot of character development in them. THANKS! Keep up the AMAZING work!

-Amarantha
8/14/2010 c25 2Robynx Naida
this story is AWESOME! cant wait for you to continue soon!

;p
5/13/2010 c25 CerberAsta
...you're amazing, really.
5/8/2010 c25 14Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM
HAHAHA!

Sometimes I like the HIVE better than the Titans.
5/8/2010 c17 Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM
He's awesome, though.
5/8/2010 c6 Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM
Oh...so sad..

But I agree, the HIVE is full of undeveloped characters. Someone needed to do this.
5/8/2010 c25 MasculineCollar
I am so excited that you, and mistressmarionette are getting back on this bandwagon.

Oh, and by the way...I will no longer try to eat while reading your stories. Spewed Captain Crunch all over my keyboard after reading about Slade's obsession. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2009 c24 oosoutofservice
wow that was very good

I can't wait to read more!
10/14/2009 c13 oosoutofservice
This is really good!

I love reading stories that give more about the lives of villians!
9/29/2009 c2 2EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld
intereting
8/3/2009 c24 CelestialSkies95
col update please
10/1/2008 c23 32mistressmarionette
AN UPDATE! THE FANDOM IS OFFICIALLY RESURRECTED!

I don't know what you mean by just "okay". This dialogue is some of the best I've ever seen you write. All the subtleties and Jinx and Seymour talking past each other. Seymour was so deeply NASTY, and it was so perfect. I've been having a little trouble getting up the guts to push him to that level, but you've given me courage! Keep up the excellent work!

Yours in writing,

Marionette
9/30/2008 c23 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Quite good. Obviously, this is Jinx getting ready for her date with Stone.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
9/30/2008 c23 5AlsoSprachOdin
I've recently started noticing these things more often, the way a 'strong' female character will punish her male friends corporally at the drop of a hat, often, and without any real repercussions. Here Jinx's toppling Seemore out of his chair, which is fairly innocuous, and it's not so bad in this fic, because the abuse is a two-way deal, even if only verbally. But we also have the memetic "Raven throwing Beast Boy out of the window", which simply takes refuge in audacity, and the examples in anime are too numerous to list. Still, in a world where females may very well be many times stronger/more powerful than the men the socialises with, and where they are starting to look less and less like the 'fairer sex', it doesn't make sense any more to explain this with gender roles. Not that they should get a free pass for abusing men if they are perfectly normal, physically weaker and frailer women, either. It just bugs me.

"Roboticised zombie army"? There's one in every group, whether villainous or crime fighting, huh?

I guess a woman is simply hotter with water streaming down her body, but Seemore has stated in cannon that he can peek through clothes quite easily.

Oh yeah, that dance Cyborg last remembered seeing Bumblebee before he thrashed Blood's school. I guess this one is about having a social safety-net in case of broken heart, but then again, in the end it's probably all about sex and death. Like everything else. How contrived.

Spot the mistakes

"gave her access the cuter side"

"I mean the stuff you wear to go steal" this one must involve time travelling.
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »