for Where Have All the Libraries Gone?

7/6/2007 c5 16JenBurch
hehehe Nicely done, my friend! That was really awesome! I love the whole family thing, it was such a nice vibe. And that Morgan! Yeah, I reckon she'd keep Dean on his toes all right! lol I liked her more than I liked Cassie from season one, you really know how to write a woman for Dean! :)

And Sam... my heart really broke when he had to say goodbye to the kids! He'd be such an awesome father, you really make me hope he gets that one day. It's so funny because usually I just read the story and am stuck in the moment, but you've made me look ahead as well!

I'm really bummed that this story is over! I was really loving it! I havent seen season 2 and there are so many stories with spoilers in them that I'm really starved for something to read, but your story filled that hole so nicely - thanks!

I hope you continue to write, I'll be interested to read anything you come up with.

Way to go, chick, this is an awesome first story!
7/5/2007 c5 64TraSan
Wee, great first run, Charlie Girl!

Loved the angst in this chapter.

See you next time - great job.
7/4/2007 c4 16JenBurch
Nice connection sweetie, I loved that book when I was young though I never finished it. Now it's the book that holds the four leaf clover I found when I was little :) How funny?

Poor old Dean, huh? He copped it a bit there. Way to go Morgan!
6/28/2007 c4 64TraSan
Loved my Sammy hanging out with the kiddles and Dean whumpage is a nice touch!
6/4/2007 c3 16JenBurch
See, right about now i'd be thinking that there isn't something terribly wrong with Dean, just a little distracting :) But then you've shocked me once, so why would I assume anything? lol

Loved the chapter! Hope for an update soon!
5/31/2007 c3 64TraSan
The twins crack me up!

And naughty Dean deserved to get yelled at for lifting the hood on the GTO. Can you imagine if someone did that to the Impala?

Update soon.
5/26/2007 c2 39Colby's girl
loving it ! can't wait for more !
5/26/2007 c2 16JenBurch
Meanie :) That was great! I really love the character of Libby, she seems just genuinely nice, you know what I mean?

And Dean shovelling food in his mouth was hilarious! He's definitely a boy that likes to eat! The trojan was a nice touch, too. I thought he was putting in a weapon or something in case Sam came across the spirit, I was all ready for the gun to fall out and scare Libby or get him in trouble with security or something, but then it's a trojan! That's awesome! lol

Update really soon! :)
5/24/2007 c2 64TraSan
Okay, you totally got me. This line I was not expecting:

Sam ordered his coffee, sat at a table near the wall of windows and when he opened the laptop found what Dean had slipped into the satchel. Lying on the touch pad was a foil wrapped Trojan. “Asshole, she’s not that kind of girl,” Sam muttered as he slipped it into his pocket.

I thought Dean put in a weapon of some kind! LOL.
5/12/2007 c1 16JenBurch
Hi! Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter! It was a really nice way to start a story - the brotherly banter, a bit of pool... reasearch, flirting and a strange bond with a waitress? Makes for interesting reading! Cant wait to read more! I hope you keep going, I'm looking forward to whats happening with this ghost - and the waitress has really caught my attention! Why is Sam so drawn to her? hm, curioser and curioser!

Love it, update soon!
5/11/2007 c1 64TraSan
Congratulations on taking the plunge into fanfic!

This line still cracks me up:

“What’s that all about ordering for me like I’m your idiot brother or bitch?” Dean asked sharply.

(c: