for Shampoo Surprise

7/21/2008 c4 24The Quote Bandit
This story made me lol so badly the very loling made me lol more.

And that is alot of loling.

DUDE YUAN WOULD BE AWESOME!
8/10/2007 c4 grimmkittylove
o.0 Weird... xD
8/2/2007 c4 42freakyanimegal
O.O

AHAHAHHAHA! LOL! LOL!
8/2/2007 c4 3CommodoreZelda13
no! i love zelos! he's the BEST! closely followed by Kratos and Yuan... but anyway, that didn't make a lot of sense but i loved it anyway because it's just that weird
8/2/2007 c4 5Aiwethryne
"LLOYD, STOP EATING YOUR HAIR!" Ha!
7/24/2007 c4 1Acriym
Hehe! the Yuan x Kratos parts are so funny!
7/20/2007 c1 dnomy
Good Story I want a shampoo like that!
7/6/2007 c4 13crazyvegimab
That was ... short.

But very funny. Good job on the humor. :D
6/16/2007 c4 6My Lovely Yume
Interesting shampoo. Now what if someone used the shampoo, ran outside for the ice cream truck and got strawberry ice cream in their hair? ... *licks lips* Tasty.

Lloyd eating his hair reminded me of a certain episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy when Billy started eating himself after transforming into a giant chocolate bar.

The ending scared me. Zelos rolling around while foaming at the mouth... o.o Perhaps I should reread from the beginning. Very weird ending indeed, but loved the story anyway! Sweet job!~
6/16/2007 c3 My Lovely Yume
Yes! Kratos should have joined Lloyd in the sky when they awakened the Great Seed! *stabs Colette* .

LOL! Raine slammed the door in his face! That's more comical than her trademark smacks in the back of the head. Lloyd chopping down Raine's door... made me giggle-snort.

*hands Yuan a box of kleenex while snuggling Yuan plushie* Yuan's cape does kinda resemble a tail, now that I think about it. The coolest tail ever. But still, he's so cute with a cold! xD

Zelos senses a disturbance in the force! Oh noes! *runs off to read chapter four*
6/13/2007 c4 11Lesser Master
Another great fanfic. You keep writing them and I'll keep writing them.
6/8/2007 c1 ShinyPants
LOL!:) THis is one of the best comedy stories ever. Although I suggest you use actual names more often than you did.
5/27/2007 c3 13crazyvegimab
I feel the need to inform you that this story amuses me to some greatness.

I'm still lovin' the little chunks with Yuan and Kratos. Those makes me very happy. I loved the cape comment.

I'm curious as to just what Raine is cooking up. She she trying to make Zelos go bald or something?
5/27/2007 c3 3Chiyanaski
Oh! Nice story! ^^

I can't wait to see what's in the "special" shampoo!

Can't wait 'till you update~!

~MithosxGenis 4EVER!~
5/27/2007 c3 10Myraku Kiriaku
Yeah, you've bee holding off on the ingrediants(sp) for a long time . PLZ at least tell us what happened to Lloyd's hair! I'm getting anxious!
26 Page 1 2 Next »