for Guilt Trip

8/31/2009 c1 1DreamWriterx3
I like this one!

Its so cute!
8/10/2008 c1 30Liberty Roth
Whoa. I was checking out some Argent stories (Jinxed for Life made me love her!) and guess what I see... a story by my new favorite author! Flipping sweet, right? And what's even better that it's turned me onto a new pairing that I'm a fan of. xD

This was amazing. As, you know, always. We haven't really seen a lot of Red X when he's not Robin... but I really how you wrote him. It's really believable and in character, which is always great.
5/21/2007 c1 queen
So sweet!I never even thought of that couple, but they're so cute together!Keep writing!
5/14/2007 c1 11iolah
This was done very well, I like the view on the complications of the relationships. I do not think that Argent would hold back on anyone, even if she liked them ^.^ You showed their characters well, I like how you bring out X. Have you ever read Once a Theif? I think you might like it.
5/13/2007 c1 15Tombe du ciel
Gah, no fair! You're going to be the champ of XGents. No, that's suppose to be me!

Heh, I'm kidding. I haven't even published an XGent yet (though, I've got a lot of them written down...). But I do like this story. I wonder how hard Argent got him (she's *so* not sorry XD). Red's still not gonna say "I'm sorry". I betting on that one (men...).

Kudos to you, the characters aren't OOC.

Later Days,

Keyko101
5/13/2007 c1 6ohfuckthis
YAY!

And they are in character ^^...good job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service