for Reading Totems

5/10 c32 WILDSPARK-PRIME
I loved it! Hands down one of my abselute favorite Naruto fic's! And that spring time of youth and polinatoin bit? Had me in tears i was laughing so hard!
10/18/2020 c32 shinobabe
LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I've been watching naruto since I was 9 and I'm 21 now and I decided to rewatch naruto and realised how hella cute shino is and decided on reading a ff with him in it and I LOVE IT! really loved how you portrayed shino and his love for paige ngl it was really hard to follow the fic at the beginning because there were so many unfamiliar terms and concepts but I'm glad I managed to press on and continue because this was so fun to read! We really need more Shino fics out here they're so rare
7/26/2020 c32 Kilataia
Loved the story! Really great writing, the world needs more Shino/OC stories :)
10/19/2019 c32 PrettyPansexual
such an interesting and exciting story!
10/21/2018 c32 2Tigaier
I loved reading this. Couple scenes and the mystic forces was interesting. Thanks for the story and I’ll definitely check out your other works!
2/21/2018 c5 bluedog44
Do they know her first name is Paige or are they gonna keep calling her by her first and last name?
5/15/2017 c32 ThatsLifeDarlings
i have absolutely loved this! Shino finally get some love!
11/5/2016 c32 3Icestar2012
Amazing.
12/29/2015 c32 socmanco
Really good, Paige's powers were cool and well explained. Only two things to 'complain' about, ShikaTemaShikaIno! and in my opinion Paige got kidnapped too easily (Shino is supposed to be strong and he just lets them take her away). Apart from that (which can be called observations instead of complaints) i really enjoyed the story.
10/18/2015 c32 2Scarlett Wolf
I love this story. I think it's my third or fourth time reading it. I'll be reading your other stories too. I bet they're just as awesome as this one.
5/1/2015 c21 5Skyrill-Chan
I'm confused in this chapter Neji calls Tenten his wife but in another story related to this one you say that Tenten is married to Drake who belongs to another author...
4/26/2015 c1 Nothing much
I have just finished reading this Fanfiction and simply
wanted to say :
I absolutely adored it! (since it was truly original)

That is all, really.
4/21/2015 c12 2CaptainYuuki
AHHH I really like this story and even though its over 7-8 years old I just wanted to say that (I wasnt going to leave a comment because of that reason) BUT anyways, I hope you keep writing in general because your writing is amazing D
4/19/2015 c32 graydevilforever
This was very entertaining. The first time I've read this type of oc before. I like that the power that she brought with her could be explained. Great job!
2/1/2015 c32 5NightsBlackRose13
I was not sure I would enjoy this. But I did immensely. I have severe fear of spiders which some how translated into Great dislike of bugs, though shino is an interesting character I have been unwilling to explore him for that reason. I also enjoyed all the symbolism presented through the spirits. You posses great knowledge of them. Not many possess that anymore.
Overall a very good read and an interesting insight to a reclusive and secretive clan.
341 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »