for Coming Back To You

7/8/2019 c22 Busybee9
Thank you for a lovely story. I look for stories with Edward's POV and this one delivers all the love, devotion and sticky sweet love-sickness Edward has for Bella. Thanks again.
1/21/2019 c12 TennesseeCaliforniaGuy
Honestly this Bella is a brat bruh..
1/21/2019 c11 TennesseeCaliforniaGuy
So essentially, she just said she has feelings for Jake and still? Honestly..Bella is just frustating... Luckily you writers make Edward so docile.
12/30/2018 c20 26LolaTheSa
Honestly Bella is so weak that it's hurts me physically.. the pack are lying scumbags yet she believes everything they say and falls into Jake's arm so easily when claiming to love Edward..
12/30/2018 c18 LolaTheSa
One thing I hate in this story is how 'strong' you are making the shifters.. like having them know shit they shouldn't. Really it just annoying sometimes ya know?
11/23/2018 c21 So basically
Bella fucks Jake and Edward is cool with it? Her losing faith is to fall into the arms of another. Piece of fucking work
5/11/2018 c20 Guest
Bella is such a skank.
4/18/2018 c7 ItsTheWeirdTwilightFanNisa
Alice can't see any of the werewolf's future
BUT GREAT STORY
3/25/2017 c22 ninny 1
Great story I have read them all now and they are all terrific
This one is a tear jerker loved jakes funeral where bella speaks to jakes daughter
And I was sad Emily died but without that we wouldn't have this story. Thank you
11/17/2016 c8 jk
the end of chapter 8 was cheesy as fuck!
11/16/2016 c5 jk
he killed Victoria? So he comes back to bella the conquering hero? I fucking think NOT.
In chapter four you said that his ENTIRE family plus the wold pack had her surrounded and it STILL TOOK TWO hours to kill her! and Emmett helped him by throwing her or some such crap.
Really? You think that Victoria is so bad ass that she could hold off like 12 mythical creatures that had her surrounded for TWO HOURS?

ya fucking right
9/7/2016 c2 17orchidluv
I loved the first chapter. It's so hard to find someone who can capture Edward so well, and you, my dear, have done it. Now I must continue with the story!
4/25/2016 c23 ninny 1
I've read all your stories now and lived them all
You are a talented writer
I can't pick a favourite. But I want to thank you for your talent
4/5/2016 c23 dwright
Fantastic story. Thank for writing.
3/11/2016 c14 jk
bella should just leave him,,,,he wont change her...bye bye edward
747 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »