for The Red Wine Love Affair: Oxymoronic

8/15/2011 c1 5lkol
Cute!
3/30/2008 c1 1Alaenor JS-XIII
Aww... That's really sweet. I like it. :)

If only they'd do it for real...
7/20/2007 c1 2irony882
Nice exploitation of something that was easy to find (wine) to describe things. I can imagine Brennan, slightly tipsy, very well. You've done excellently with her character.
6/19/2007 c1 4ki10fuzz
CUTE!
5/18/2007 c1 2Bs-Crown-Vic
Hmm, interesting simbilism. The red of the wine could stand for love of passion. Also I like the historical referance. It's deffinately something they'd do.
5/16/2007 c1 4moonofmathmaticalwisdom
k

a) love the name

b) like the fic

c) How is this T?
5/16/2007 c1 sigsigsigi
really funny with the wine...love it
5/16/2007 c1 58Zucht
Excellent story with a almost cruel twist at the end.

In an interesting twist of fate, John Wilks Booth's brother saved the life of President Grant's son.
5/16/2007 c1 219ud9ir190ne6ad
i love this, it is so gud
5/16/2007 c1 1Mette1
Totally loves it. Really great.
5/15/2007 c1 MM
HAHA, I don't blame them for deciding to make out instead of continuing a conversation that boring.
5/15/2007 c1 writingforthemoney
I like this piece... but it's kinda funny that you mention the John Wilkes Booth thing because i remember reading in a TV Guide thing about BONES that Booth is the great great etc, grand nephew of John Wilkes Booth... I'm not making that up... that's what it said...

Anyway great story!

~Tied
5/15/2007 c1 41beaglelvr93
aw. i love fluffy bb scenes, and you all know that alcohol greatly helps them along! smooth, sweet, smart, i loved it!
5/15/2007 c1 jadedjaniejones
Sweet little one-shot, and I love the way you wrote 'of the FBI' in brackets. Look forward to reading more of your one-shots.
5/15/2007 c1 reedy
so... i was just happening by and i noticed méré and péré... and i was like hey... what are the accents aigus for? so just in case you were wondering, mother and father are spelt mère and père. notice the way the accents are pointed (è as opposed to é) hem hem sorry bout that... i have trouble with my random spurts of canadian-ness. haha! anyway, fantastic story. i really loved it. right so... this review is way too long.
16 Page 1 2 Next »