FanFiction.Net
for what has she done?

3/10/2009 c9 4MaximumRideTwilightLover
great story! Love it! Though it would be better if each chapter was longer. I understand you being busy. I myself is in year 12 at the moment going through my HSC. So take your time.
3/2/2009 c9 punkrocker96
love itt !
2/17/2009 c9 miley3939
Oh EVIL ROSE!
2/13/2009 c9 6bornagoof
I have an idea i think i have one let me come up eith one...

What if when bella is done becoming a vampire and remmeber rosalie killed or tried to kill her? what if it took time and was all a blur but she would remeber bits and parts and when she remmebers it all and tells edward it was rosalie everyone is shocked and emmet is too but mostly hurt cause he finds out she hit on edward and never loved him. what if they look for her and find her in paris and find her in a resturant even though she doesn't eat but they find her there thinking cause what she did haunts her and she can't move on? What if bella is an powerful or better way to put it a gifted vampire? what if when they demand for answers before fighting her she runs out of the resurant and says " I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU! OR THAT MAN STEALER!" and she says it all pointing at bella and giving her murder glares. then runs off at vampire speed. I can go on but I'll PM you okay? ttyl
2/13/2009 c7 bornagoof
well i guess they can never escape the pain when your being turned into a vampire.
2/13/2009 c6 bornagoof
aww so sad.
2/13/2009 c5 bornagoof
those are some serious medical conditions. Now if they do change her bella and edward can both rip rosalie to shreds together. lovely isn't it? lol jk
2/13/2009 c4 bornagoof
* sniffles and wonders what will happen next.
2/13/2009 c3 bornagoof
aw poor bella i like her dying words though sounds just right.
2/13/2009 c2 bornagoof
oh I hope he finds bella i feel like saying scratch that yelling " she beat bella!she is in the woods! she was too jealous and couldn't take it anymore!" I agree with him though she was a whore well in this fanfic she really is one.
2/13/2009 c1 bornagoof
wow thats so evil even for rosalie i knew all the jealous people turn into crazies! lol jk awesome plot though.
2/13/2009 c9 Nissa-Cullen
maybe Rose could join the volturi or when Bella wakes up from the change she doesn't tell anyone it's Rose that did it and she goes and finds her and trys to make things better. (cause Bell's selfless like that).
2/11/2009 c8 3MusicRises
Please please please please please, write more...Please...
2/10/2009 c9 MusicRises
You are an AMAZING writer! Continue soon, please! And if you have time, can you check out the story im working on please, and lemme know what you think.
2/10/2009 c2 MusicRises
I REALLY like this story. It's very well written, keep writing!
211 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »