for In Your Eyes Trilogy: The Heat

9/9 c8 AFanForDisney
Please tell me you plan .
10/26/2020 c8 Guest
I know it's been over 11 years since you last updated this story, but I wanted to tell you, it's great. I hope you come back to finish it one day.
9/5/2020 c8 CoolGirl4202
Please start this up again..….I love this couple together
7/25/2018 c8 sleepy26
Are you ever going to continue your stories.
4/11/2018 c8 Sarahburch
Plz update I love it so much
11/7/2017 c1 Pier
really pity that the story (and the trilogy) finished here. It was so great.
2/6/2017 c8 88tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga
You know, it's been a really long time (8 years!) but I really miss this fic...
5/14/2016 c8 shroudson1
Hold up, there really no more stories? But I love Michael and Liz relationship and how it has progress. Do you have more under a different name maybe or is that really the end?
6/12/2014 c8 1Luna Llena
MY GOD! How Could YOU?! Just leave it THERE! I love this Fic! and I hope you updated!
there's just not enough Polar around...and good polar at that.
your fan,
Luna Llena
1/18/2011 c8 1AngelicPegasus
I know it's been like 2 years since you updated this, but I'm hoping you're still out there getting reviews and maybe I can be the inspiration to get you going again. Huge ego, party of one, snigger. Anyway, this (and the first of the trilogy) are amazing, and dying to see the trilogy finished.
11/3/2010 c8 6laura loom
*SCREAMS* NOOOOOOOOOO!

update soon! :D
4/29/2010 c8 Boolochka06
I positively in love with your story! I am not a Michael/Liz fan but this is great! Well written and an intersting plot! I love it and I hope you'll update soon cause I cannot wait!
3/23/2010 c8 hideher
As I've read this for the 10th time I realize that I haven't reviewed. I LOVE this fic! I really hope you finish the trilogy. You write very well. I love your protrail of Liz and Michael, they are a very well rounded couple and you make them so well rounded!
2/15/2010 c8 30HonorSkywalker
I was just pressing buttons randomly of and wondering what fandom I could read that i haven't already read at least 3 times too many times and then I suddenly realised that I hadn't read a good Roswell fic in about a year.

And then when I flipped through the different stories I picked this one and it's prequal because obviously they're Polar fics and I just have to say:

"Thank You for writing such a good series of Polar fics that have once more thrown me back into the world of Roswell and ofcourse the Liz/Michael loving!
2/8/2010 c8 3lkaplon
You are evil, horrible, rotten and every other word I can think of! I've always been a Max/Liz fan and you're wonderful writing has sent my Roswell relationship world spinning. I've never thought of Michael and Liz like that, but I have always thought they could have done more with that friendship. You've taken it to the next level and I have to admit, It WORKS. It just plain works. I've laughed (or rather, stop myself from laughing out-loud at work since I don't have the internet at home for another week), I've winced, I've held my breath in anticipation. And I've pretty much read the entire two stories today starting at 11:00 a.m. (it's 3:15 now) But in my defense, I did have to get them read before I left work otherwise I would have driven my mom nuts with the "I really wished I could have finished that fic today!" Of course, now she has to listen to, why didn't that author finish her story yet, I really want to know what happens!

So, in an effort to be fair - holds whip in one hand, homemade devilishly sinful brownies in the other - Now, which would you prefer? All depends on the speed of the next update! And did I mention the brownies are homemade? I melted the chocolate and everything!
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »