FanFiction.Net
for No Longer A Memory

3/23/2019 c4 guest
i'm a bit disturbed that sephiroth mentioned striping o.o
1/30/2014 c7 3chaoticmom
Is there a slim chance of this story being finished? I loved the first one and would love to know more about this one, especially Namir and who or what he is. I'm hoping that The experiment didn't work on Sullivan. He seems like he'd be worse than Sephiroth's clones if he got even some of the power Vincent's cured with. I'll stop rambling now, lol take care
8/16/2013 c7 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
7/28/2012 c7 Soundmaster
I must say I love this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/17/2009 c7 ebil-kitty
The 'dance' between Cloud and Tifa is one of my favourite scenes in this story so kudos to your brother. Other things I should not fail to mention that I like was Sephiroth giving advice, Sephy's and Vincent's interactions with each other, Sephy entertaining Death Gigas without meaning to; simply put, I like seeing all these sides of Sephiroth most people have yet the opportunity to witness.

I'm also glad that Shelke made an appearance in this story since I find it hard to find good fanfics with her in it. Your stories never fail to bore me and maybe when I have time I'll even browse over to some of your brother's writings :)
3/7/2009 c7 Riko Nakamura
(...is too lazy to sign in...)

As usual, I can't help but LOL at the fact that the pair ride MOTORCYCLES. I honestly prefer Sephiroth flying with his wing and Vincent in his Chaos form (or just simply climbing trees)...

But...my only problem is that...I don't understand the story between Ethan and Professor Sullivan, etc...so I tend to skip with whatever they're doing. (Also note that I commonly see Dr. Sullivan as the Sullivan from Pixar's Monsters Inc.!)

P.S. I love Shelke. She's the coolest female character I've ever seen in FF7!
2/1/2009 c6 7Sussurous
I love Sephiroth in this fic. He's so cool. Too bad he doesn't date (!) You need to set him up on a date with someone. And I love Zack calling Cloud Fluff and Scud and Sky. That is just so cute.
11/2/2008 c6 3SageEmpress
who's he in the last paragragh of this chapter(meaning ch.6)?
11/2/2008 c5 SageEmpress
lol...im off duty when im not on duty...-reno XD
11/2/2008 c4 SageEmpress
lol...death gigas was bored! XD
10/7/2008 c6 hitsuni
Interesting! I really like how Vincent and Sephiroth interact.

Do update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter
8/23/2008 c2 R1K0SAMA
Oh my god, I am so loving this story! I love everything you wrote, it's great!
8/8/2008 c6 13CornCob
sorry it took me so dang long to review on this! goodness, I really got behind, didn't I?

...Sephiroth is a relationship wizard...My god. Who knew he had it in him? I mean, he really thought of EVERYTHING.

Dumb little CLoud didn't even have to THINK about this date, did he? Which is probably for the best, because if he would have messed this up, I'm sure Tifa would have kicked his butt (more than she wound up doing anyway).

"I have… uh… tickets and stuff."...what a hopeless idtiot, hahahaha. That's why he love our Cloudy though :)

It was great to get a little cameo from Tseng in this chapter, too! He's so cute, hahaha. Zack and Reno on the roof, on the other, hand, was not so cute. Very funny, though Cloud probably didn't think so. Oh well, they got what was coming to them, didn't they? Cloud had just better be ready when they try for revenge.

...Curses should be placed on this professor...curses, I say.

And Sephiroth and VIncent...their both so weird... Can they stop slaying monsters and talk like normal people once in a while?...I know the answer to that.

All in all it was another very enjoyable chapter! Very funny, and mostly Cloud centered, which is new (at least, from what I remember). Can't wait to see more of Zack, the lovable moron. I am very sorry, again, that this took as gosh dang long for me to comment on. I do apoligize for that.

-on a slightly unrelated note- you should update your profile! it still says things like "SoC chapter 5- not started yet" You're on chapter 7! Gotta update that some time! I am really bad about remember that, myself...ugh, haha
8/1/2008 c6 Lord Makura
good chapter...but no vincent!
11/30/2007 c1 Nach0MaN
hey this things been im my favourites for months now; its gathering dust!
30 Page 1 2 Next »