for Savory Sadism

10/7/2015 c1 Doomzday96
You should write more Nny/Devi. If not I shall sue thee, then I will have all your ramen. Mwahahaha
10/20/2014 c7 Guest
Keep writing your awesome who cares if it's not just like the comic it's fan fiction this story was awesome and made me feel like it really happened or at least what I hoped would happen
3/20/2014 c7 20Miss Misled-Bloodshed
You will continue this, right? Right? O.O
6/17/2013 c7 DelusionalRiin
Ahhh!
BEST NnyXDevi Story Ever!
Thank you!
i also have a ?, is there more?
if so pleaseee update soon!
7/17/2012 c2 Amy-Manson
Dis is so awesome!

Chapter 2: Haunted EVANESCENCE SONG!
2/22/2012 c1 SeptemberRainDarkShadow
I absolutely love it! It is based of something Devi wants and something Johnny wants and they both cant have. I have had this happen to me once in my life. But when they finally have what they want (Eachother) it is better then they ever dream of...
9/25/2011 c3 Zombie-girl13911
i have read, and re read this at least 5 times (i almost never re read anything mind you) and i absolutly love this particular spin on devi/nny i hope you put up more chapters soon

i wanted to review this but im terrible at it so i aplogize if this seems...vague and lacking substance, i tried :D
7/1/2011 c7 41ImDiffrentSoWhat
This is very nice, it seems like a good ending but is it ended? If so you might want to mark it as complet, alot of pepole would be put off if you hadn't updated in over a year unless it was completed. If it isn't finished I hope you get some more ideas soon.
2/8/2011 c7 invader vix
one word-wow

pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleassssssssss countinu love to see more

love and romance awsome
1/26/2011 c1 SweetSaltySaccharine
I've got to admit this, I LOVE THIS FANFIC!

It has My two favorite things In it! Violence and sex! But I must know (if it's not too personal) where do you get your 'inspiration' or ideas for this?

I was just wondering /
1/10/2011 c7 11InsanelyA.D.D
I was lisening to 'A corpse in bed' while reading this, gave me some disturbing images a mix between this story and the song...creepyness 101! But come on please update, finish, discontinue if you don't want to write more...do you even remember having a fanfiction account, it's been too long since your last update...
6/24/2010 c7 Raven Samantha Byron
you made me cry slightly. who cares what your boyfriend thinks just mack sure you keep going strong.
6/21/2010 c7 ReviewGhost
Awwwwwh, set aside all the sex and stuff, that was CUTE! witth the sex and all, it was still a veryvery wonderful story, and very well written! why would your bf be against thaat? lol, yep, im sounding creepy...

it twas a very sweet story :))
2/8/2010 c7 173145
I'm admittedly not to huge into ero stories, and I don't think they mesh to well with this specific series, either; that said, I think you justified it nicely, and looking past all of that in general, I like the love story you have going on.

You started off depicting the different characters' personalities very nicely, but as you progressed you seemed to sort of lose sight of that, if by nothing else then by assuming too much. For example, I think providing the whole back story about Devi's mother and such was a bit overbearing...but that's all just my opinion.

Also, I don't think you got Tenna quite right, though I can't exactly pinpoint why...that's fine though, she's a hard character to put into words. And, again, it's a personal opinion thing; I always liked fanfictions that know how to adhere to their story of origin.

All those things aside, I think this is a really cute love story and I eagerly await more. (He says in the eleventh month straight since the last update...)
11/27/2009 c7 Zombie-girl13911
i love it and im a die hard JTHM fan

keep up the good work and i look forward to the next chapter ^_^
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »