for Permanently Marked

6/1/2009 c1 2jlister 1997
Good, my main reason for loving your story is because I too love Vamps. Long Live Vamps!
9/9/2008 c10 22Emberseve
OH MY GOD! WHY! WHY DID YOU NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE RECONSIDER! :]

- Emberseve
11/9/2007 c10 8Blue eyed vampwolf
PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING IT! PLEASE!1
10/26/2007 c3 13tripodion
a little love striken, but then again, mine is too, and so i like it!
7/28/2007 c10 1falling.4ever
PLEASE continue this story I'm BEGGINNG YOU! ...please?
7/25/2007 c10 27animallover0109
DONT DELETE IT! I LOVE THIS STORY! plez dont end it! PLEZ?
7/24/2007 c10 2xXlinebetweenloveand hateXx
Please don't stop it's really good,it really is!
7/24/2007 c10 3Elven at Heart
This really is a wonderful story, and its a shame that you feel you need to discontinue it... I really would like to see you finish it, but if you feel that you need to stop writing it, then that's your decision... Whatever you do decide to do, I hope you make the right decision!

Elven at Heart
7/23/2007 c2 Jedijen66
jakes an ass. that's all i have to say about him. oh, and he's ugly!
7/23/2007 c7 14she is brighter
no...offense, but i feel the need to let you know this... again, please take no offense. i don't mean to sound petty and condescending, but you and your...beta...need to know.

seriously, how good is your beta? you've SPELLED criticize WRONG in EVERY chapter, and i found a few grammatical errors. you know of my offer of late, and personally, i think if your beta can't do her job RIGHT, then she (or he?) shouldn't do it at ALL! seriously, we learned of grammar since what class? second or third? but that's beside the point, the point remains: if your beta cant do its job, then boot their arse.

again: no offense, but i felt it needed to be said. grammatical errors, as it were, make you seem juvenile. at any rate...

\\amy\\
7/23/2007 c4 she is brighter
well that must be slightly embarassing, don't they EVER knock! anyway, i'll be your beta, that is, if you don't already have one!

WRA

\\amy\\
7/17/2007 c9 1emovampiregirl
I love your story! Bella's power totally rocks! Edward seems like Emmet and I love it. I totally love the goth fashion sense and that only and to my loving of your story! Please update as soon as you can!
7/15/2007 c9 3Elven at Heart
This was a wonderful chapter... But I feel bad for them having to crash the Volvo... Anyways, update soon!

Elven at Heart
7/15/2007 c4 27not done baking
"She stuck her tongue into my mouth and I did the same to her."

I thinkthis could have been phrased better, a seven year old sticks her tounge out at someone to be mean... when you use the word "stuck" the action looses it's sensualness.
7/15/2007 c2 not done baking
Ah, poor Bella. I like how you involved Edward reading Jake's mind, a lot of people tend to lose that when writing.
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »