FanFiction.Net
for Forever New

1/26/2015 c15 3fierynightangel
Very cool restart! I'll beta for you, if nothing else, and do what I can to help move it along.
1/22/2014 c13 fierynightangel
awesomeness! please come back to this!
12/14/2013 c13 4KagomeGirl021
wow it has been about a year and 1/2 since the last update. please update soon! I wish to know how this will end!
12/1/2011 c1 BBNaruHinaTrue
OMG!ILOVED IT!This is my first time reading about the whole Hinamina fanfic!Its awesome start!^^
1/28/2011 c13 9Phoenix Lee Evyns
Snicker, Chuckle...you have to update this story soon. I want to read more, it is hilarious and very funny.

I do hope that Haku and Zabuza will survive and maybe even find a new home in Naruto's new clan, it will certainly be interesting if they do.
10/31/2010 c1 Ppsh
No offense, but this is a terrible premise. There are numerous holes in it.

1) As seen in the manga and cannon the user of the shiki fujin jutsu doesn't get sealed in the object along with the target. Such a thing doesn't even make sense as the only reason the user of the jutsu dies is because the Shinigami takes their soul; if the shinigami didn't take their soul then it wouldn't have any reason for upholding its end of the deal (using its power to make the cage)

2) The user of the shiki fujin can't just delegate a sacrifice to be someone else. If that were the case then surely the Yondaime would have just chosen a criminal in the anime/manga. The point is the Yondaime killed hundreds of enemies in the war. He isn't a shining daisy as he is often portrayed. To say he wouldn't be willing to sacrifice someone else for the good of the village (that is, to keep himself around to protect the village) is ludicrous, and even goes against his actions already (after all he is sacrificing his own newborn son in a sense)

3) You just introduced in the first chapter an OC character who is apparantly stronger than the Yondaime Hokage, IE one of if not the strongest shinobi in the world. I'm sorry but that is the very definition of a mary sue/gary stue.

Although I guess none of this really matters to me that much since that a brief perusal of your reviews revealed that the later chapters degenerate into an absurd maelstrom of pairings between characters. Not something I'm interested in on any level.
8/31/2010 c13 13HikariNoTenshi-San
Huh! Kiba's not bad at leading! xD UPDATE!
1/5/2010 c12 9DanceOfTheEntWives
i wonder if there'll be a pairing with hinata, i'm hoping gaahina! it would be so perfect! hinata in a bad mood and then she meets gaara, oh how that would come out! ^^ *_*
11/19/2009 c12 midinightdawn1247
I really liked this chapter and can't wait to read the next.

Good luck with the scanner situation. Please update soon.
11/19/2009 c12 13HikariNoTenshi-San
LMFAOROFL! XD Oh my GOD! XD I couldn't breath! First the Oiroki no Jutsu, then Asuna getting beaten up by 'the Goddess Supreme", and then the super strong KI! XD LOVED IT! Update!
10/28/2009 c11 HikariNoTenshi-San
XD Yes all hail Hinata! The Goddess Supreme! XD Lol that was FUNNY! And Kiba's mom needs to take a chill pill. Like seriously. Update.
10/28/2009 c11 309shadowcat9
OMG! I swear I fell of my chair laughing at this! :D It's great! You are a humour genius my friend! :) :) :)
10/19/2009 c10 Narusakukyu
Oohh this is God
8/3/2009 c1 ArmorOfGeddon
I was reading over everything from start to finish to refamiliarize myself with the story when I realized one huge gaping plot hole in this first chapter.

Either Hanabi is the greatest prodigy ever (putting Itachi, Kakashi, and the Yondaime himself, COMBINED, to shame), or Hiashi is right about Hinata sucking that badly.

Cuz' even in fiction, there is no way in hell a 1 year old, who should barely be able to walk properly and shouldn't even be capable of turning suddenly while running full speed without falling over yet, can fight better than a 6 year old (Hinata is five years older) who should have all of her higher motor skills by now.

Hinata would either have to be the weakest 6 year old in history (barring those who were born crippled or ill), or Hanabi has to be the strongest 1 year old in the universe.

That or Hiashi exaggerates to the Nth degree, which seems unlikely as he's a brutally frank man (unless its the subject of how great his clan is, then we can expect a great deal of exaggeration).
6/22/2009 c8 13HikariNoTenshi-San
THIS STORY ROCKS! XD Hey when Naruto makes Sasuke join his clan, will he get the power upgrades that everyone else got from Naruto during the exchange? And does Naruto have more power than any of them since he, you know, has Kyuubi AND Hito AND because of the fact he was the original? Please tell me! UPDATE!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »