for No Good Deed

5/1/2016 c4 tdilover24
uhmm... it's been over 8 years.. will you ever update? I like this story very much.
4/5/2015 c4 9Shadowmage97
I really wanna follows this... but 2008 man! I think this story might be abandoned?
1/16/2012 c4 Me-wants-Toast321-DEACTIVATED
Please you gotta update soon! Or i'll eat you pet worm (if you have one~...) JK~~!

XDDDDD
8/14/2010 c4 4Muffin'sback
Ooh! This is interesting, so keep going! :)
12/6/2008 c4 2shadow936
Its good, and i have an idea...but its pretty tupid. oh well, trixie gets so comfertable around brad she accidentally tells jake's secret...weird, but the first thing that comes to my head
8/20/2008 c4 182Luiz4200
Good point, Brad. Please update.
8/6/2008 c4 Vi
are you never going to update? because this happens to be one of the only ADJL fics that are worth reading, there are so few good fics for this fandom...
1/19/2008 c4 3pinkyapple
Really nice fic~ This is my second ADJL fic, and it's great! Update soon
1/3/2008 c3 23oshnsoa shnedashn kiunepgli
i was never a big fan of this pairing, but you do write ever so well. will yo be getting to friends anytime soon?

hoping you had a happy new year and a good holidays.
11/12/2007 c3 12Chigirl
Please hurry and update soon! Ive been waiting forever for this story! Very good chapter!
11/12/2007 c3 jane
That was great

I've never really been a fan of Brad and Trixie but this story is making me like the pairing.

What a cliff at the end...
6/22/2007 c1 Amdrag
k. Trixie and Brad? Dat is so evil...but i'm kinda evil 2. But still... it's Jake n Rose 2gether 4eva. Got it dude...or dudete?
6/22/2007 c1 178Lavenderpaw
XD Good work!Thought you were J&T? O_o Update soon!
6/16/2007 c1 1MarkedBYMelinda
I really liked it so far and i liked tulp in the sand too! Great stories! Lesson number one Trisie :Take drink from strange guy at party, Get dateraped...
6/10/2007 c2 Rashell
trixie and brad never would of thought it but im liking it now

can't wait for update