FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of the Kuroi Senkou

4/13/2009 c1 18Carumati
It's interesting. Your description of the characters is really detailed, really really REALLY detailed... maybe a little too much. Your dialogue is great. And wow, Kiba sure likes sex... he isn't serious right? TT
6/23/2008 c1 kitsugan
Cant wait for the next update!
1/20/2008 c1 4Tsurugi-Sama
Hah! I read it, just like i promised! Sorry I'm a little late, but I promised myself I'd update before anything else, but this was right after that!

You've got an interesting perspective, and a great intro. It really drew me into it. Very interesting technique, and using children as tools for that cloning technique...that really made me want to know what was going on. Also, thanks for the comic relief here and there. I'll be looking forward to team Kurenai's adventures, especially with the perverted Kiba.

Though, one thing: it seems you're making their lives too perfect. It's just an opinion, but everything does seem to be going too well for them, especially since they're ninjas. But it seems like something's going to happen, what with the cloned children and all, so I'll be looking forward to it.

Once again, interesting idea, though please, PLEASE don't become like me and procrastinate for months on end! I'd really like to see more of this.

Later

Tsurugi-Sama
10/14/2007 c1 Gold Viper
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORIES ASAP.
7/12/2007 c1 Ero-kun
Waiting for update and I hope it's not just another Naru/Hina...(What I meant? Don't turn it into blushing/fainting shit) Ja ne!
7/10/2007 c1 KidManga
Gotcha man. You keep up your stuff too. As for me, I gotta get off the comp for a bit but expect to see a hell of a lot of more stuff from me in the next few days! Peace out man!

-KM

(ps: BEST AUTHORS COUNCIL FOR THE WIN!)
7/10/2007 c1 TheDon1023
so naruto is gonna be messin with a barely teenage girl? well maybe in a few years it would be good since theres only a like 6 year difference, iono. im sure youll make it work somehow anyways update soon and happy writings

-The Don
7/9/2007 c1 Visceral Epiphany
HALTT! did u just say the KURAMA clan?
7/8/2007 c1 Adolthered
Wow! another good story. I 'm sure this story will get more and more interesting! The only thing I have to say to you is PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I will wait for your next chapter. I really like all of your story !
7/5/2007 c1 1Luv Zell Dincht
My goodness I am extremely flattered that you gave my story a kind review. I think that this is very well written and I enjoyed it very much, I hope that the other chapters come soon, I will try to ignore the suspense of waiting until Chapter two. ^.^ Aside from that, the idea that you suggested of Ino maybe having some sort of infatuation with Naruto, I was actually considering doing that in my original story plans, but some of the people that reviewed my story before I typed it told me that I should change that. Still, I did like my original plans better and you may see Ino's other feelings for Naruto. ^.~ Thank you again, and keep up the wonderful work.
6/5/2007 c1 4Useful76
Definitely a good start. How old is Naruto? Didn't catch it in there. I like the whole premise of Naruto being older (or at least superior) than those in his class to start. It makes for an interesting tale.

I would say if you are going to use alot of Japanese words though, give their meanings. One or two are easy to decipher but some are confusing.

Other than that, good start.
5/27/2007 c1 KyubbiNaruto
Yeah...so when does naruto come into the story you explain the ages better cause it gets confusing.
5/21/2007 c1 8Viperflamer
Not bad, I enjoyed it.

Can't wait for more so update soon.

Good Luck,

Viperflamer
5/21/2007 c1 Dragonstar-dreamer
wow this is a great story.

please update soon!
5/21/2007 c1 2Kalluwen
I like what you've written. You provide plenty of detail and that helps the reader understand the story and the characters' emotions and actions better. If you need a beta, I offer my services.
19 Page 1 2 Next »