for ATF 13 Lost and Found

5/28/2019 c12 DPDbookworm
Beautiful, touching, original, well-written. This was actually my first of *your* M7 ATF AU stories (because of the crossover w/Jim & Blair) though I've sampled a few other fan-writers' versions, but it certainly won't be my last, because it's one of the best. I realize I'm late to the party, but I hope you're still seeing the praise your tales earn.
12/24/2014 c12 boojum
Wanted to drop off a "Merry Christmas to you and yours" and to hope you have a New Year blessed with Joy, Happiness, and Health (and inspiration).

Many thanks for all the pleasure you've given so many with your postings here!
7/3/2014 c12 MAj7
Hi.. This is the 4th time I've read this story series, from ATF 1 thru this ATF 13.. Got to say this is my favorite story series and wish I could have it ALL printed out so I could take it with me to re-read when traveling. This last story was heart wrenching, heart warming and fulfilling. I love these from the beginning - how the team got together - Vin's little quirks - then him finding out that his old Captain was alive and his pressing nee to report to him. Great series.. I hope you are still working on some things as there was openings for more. I do see another part so am going to read that one again too.

Wonderful stories and I am waiting more on two you've been working on:-) 2330 and Human Factor. they keep talking to me and I keep looking for more. Good work!
1/27/2014 c1 hidez
I asked about Ellison with the last installment and here my question is answered...
5/23/2013 c12 LinBates
The story itself was good, but the accent you gave Tanner was way over board and not just during the rough spots. That accent might have worked if Tanner was still in the old west, but was too much for these days. Several times it made so I couldn't understand him, taking away from the story. Or my pleasure in the story. Next time try smoothing it out some, it'd be more enjoyable.
8/14/2012 c12 Misty0970
Wow! I loved this one...poor Vin, the relationship between all the guys is lovely to read about and the reason I love reading your fiction. Thankyou for sharing :)
7/19/2012 c12 79MavenAlysse
Whoot!

OH. MY. GOD. That was fantastic.
I liked the Welsh mythology being integrated with what was already 'known' about Sentinels.

I'm completely in love with this AU.

Thanks for sharing.
7/16/2012 c12 Guest
Cool story.
10/18/2011 c6 29Slea
Have I told you how much i enjoy your work. It doesn't matter howmany times i read it or have read it. i always enjoy comeing back and reading it again. awesome.
1/20/2011 c12 33trecebo
Helluva yarn ya spin,

Leading ta tears and grin,

Grim in way,

Yet dawning new day,

Masterfully Seven with Vin.
4/28/2010 c12 3Marmie1955
This was an amazing story. Thank you.
4/27/2010 c12 Terry Kay
Fascinating AU. Thoroughly hooked. Must find more stories now. Thank you.
11/4/2009 c6 Allyssianne
OK I just went back and 'found' this story to reread it and had most of my questions regading ATF14 Death Takes a Holiday andd Vin's Capt'n answered. My only excuse is that its been months since I've read this story. I say again Good series more please.
6/1/2009 c12 Allyssianne
This story just reaches out and grabs me, I have put this story on my favorites list. I really do like this combination in a xover. The connection of Jim to Vin is great. Jim being able to and knowing how to give Vin closure is just so... moving.

I do have one question - am I imagining the touch of Madeline L'Engel's A Swiftly Tilting Planet? Because that bit about Madog and all just reminded me somehow of that book.
7/26/2008 c12 12achillies-eel
That was beautiful. A wonderful crossover I couldn't get enough of. Thank you for gracing us with this wonderful story.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »