for A Chance

8/7/2012 c1 33TheTinyestOne
I enjoyed this, I suck at review though
11/15/2011 c1 yay
This is really nice and I'll move on to the third. I wish you'd turn it into a chap fic instead though.
1/12/2009 c1 10Ally-Marty
Lovely! Very nicely written. First-person is quite difficult for me, so I think your story just taught me a few things. Thank you! :D
2/10/2007 c1 Chorus girl 24601
This is such a lovely idea, snd much preferable to Joren dying
12/21/2006 c1 JoyAnna
I LOVED IT!You mam are an amazing writer.Yes it was amazing I just read them both this morning,and I loved it! Can't wait till the next one.
7/20/2005 c1 3Jjinks
Pockets is so adorable. This one was good too.
6/14/2004 c1 hawaiikel
did u have to write nething about gundam wing? i wonder if joren will ever get his memory back.. hm.. wel im still proud of cleon no matter wut u say. lol ooh joren! i cud just glomp you right here and now. lol
8/4/2003 c1 21shadowcat15
Cats are so cute. Especially kittens. As always I love your stories. I don't know if I reveiwed already for this one, but one more reveiw can't hurt.
11/20/2002 c1 a cat called Twitch
Hey that is a good part of the sequel. Also it shows that Kel doesn't hate him and she's getting on with him. Also Joren is so cute!
10/8/2002 c1 38Venus Smurf
Oh, yes, the sequel definately earns a 'Woohoo'. This was fantastic. Why in the world did I wait so long to read this?
9/28/2002 c1 6Lila Mae
Awe! Pockets works her magic again huh? Loved it! ~*~ Lila Mae
3/12/2002 c1 4Mystica
Ooh. Fascinating. Have I said that already? Last time? Well, it is. I like Kel's point of view. And the first person is really really good. It actually sounds like she's talking, rather than the author dictating.

Zhai'helleva!

Mystica
2/26/2002 c1 umm
Wahahahhahaa! I read this too! Why the heck a roonies didn't I review! I am out of control! That's the ONLY word for it! *giggles* Joren's Pocket's should meet my Nickel-A very poofy, fuzzy cat who acts like a kitten...But beware, Sulia! If you have long hair he will ATTACK! Kitten on the rampage! Cute! I love the story! ^-^
9/26/2001 c1 2Mystic Moon Empress
Hey

This is a great story! loved it...Good luck on the rest of ur stories!

Liz
9/3/2001 c1 2pixie1
I loooved this. Gods, I love Joren. :) And the way you've made him is so cute. I hope he begins to fit in. I'm off to read the next part. :)
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »