for Complicated

2/22/2008 c10 rebandmel
Just reread this, so much angst, really hope you update this fic soon its great.
1/8/2008 c10 Baxin-Six
This is a great story, I like the direction it's going in. I have to say I'm hoping that Sam/Danny can hang on : ) Good job.
12/17/2007 c10 15anmodo
How heartbreaking! I'm so glad you continued this. What a mess. I understand Martin's feelings, but I hope he can find a way to forgive. So sad all the way around.
10/15/2007 c9 SpanishGirl
I don't know about you but I definitely need you to update this more often, I can't wait to read more
10/9/2007 c9 OddSocks
I really like this story and I love Martin so please give him a good time(you dont have to im just bambling =D)

Claire=D
10/9/2007 c9 19Calleigh's little girl
Great done!Keep up your fantastic writing!
8/23/2007 c8 SpanishGirl
This is getting even better, can't wait to read more.
8/18/2007 c8 40anotherthief
That last line is so true for too many marriages.

It's good to see Sam and Danny putting their daughter first. I'm hoping they hang in there. If you're going to marry someone, you might as well marry a good friend. Friendships last far longer than most romantic relationships.

And they owe it to Sophie to try to rebuild their marriage. It sounds like they've just been coasting by for a while. Everything's gotta be laid out on the table if they have a shot of making it long enough to raise Sophie at the least.
8/17/2007 c8 15anmodo
Triple-love that last line. Very well done. This is so heartbreaking. But I love that Sam and Danny don't let their own feelings get in the way of loving their daughter. Maybe they shouldn't be together, but it's clear they will always think of their child first.
8/17/2007 c8 7Gina281087
I've just read your story and I got to tell you I really like it! This chapter was awesome, I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
8/16/2007 c8 7RRSherlock
I just got caught up from chapter 5-Fantastic! I can't wait to see where you're taking them next! Keep up the great writing!
8/16/2007 c1 8csimiamifreako
WELL, I DONT REALLY READ A LOT OF WAT FICS, THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE 7 I HAVE READ, BUT ITS VERY GOOD SO FAR, AND IT A DANNY/SAM FIC SO IM HAPPY, OUT OF THE ONES IVE READ, THERE HASNT BEEN ANY, THIS IS ONE OF THOSE LOVE TRIANGLES? DANNY/SAM/MARTIN?

OR IS MARTIN LIKE A CRAZY PYCHO PATH MURDERED IN THIS FIC WHOS AFTER THEM? LOL, I CAN WONDER, GONNA GO READ MORE...
8/8/2007 c7 40anotherthief
Hmm... interesting.

Can't wait for the next update!
8/8/2007 c7 9Sammy Elle
GREAT update! I'm looking really forward to read more of this fic!Please update soon!
8/1/2007 c5 1burrcat213
i like, cant wait for the next chapter, i wonder what happens when both danny and martin are in the same room and know all, will ther be a fight where danny wont react to martin cos he feels guilty cos he got shot
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »