for Even More

8/10/2020 c1 1SolisLovegood
Oh this is gooooood. I wanted it to go on! Which is probably why you ended it there. Clever!
6/15/2019 c1 14momentofbored
I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this and it was one of the few times I've been really TRULY sorry that a one shot was just a one shot. On the one hand I do think everything was expressed perfectly but on the other one can't help but long to know what came next especially if it's meant to be canon compliant. I also liked the take on the Marauders and their friendship.
2/20/2019 c1 6In Love With Prongs
Perfection!
4/27/2016 c1 2green-jedi
You capture the vibrancy and beautiful tension of moments so well. Enthralling.
7/10/2011 c1 Killa Cupcakes
Wow. This story was written 4 years ago, and I'm just now reading it, but I really like it. I like your portrayal of Lily, Remus, Sirius, and Peter. I'll admit that I got a bit lost when all the girlfriend drama was going down, but I finally worked it out. And I love blue-eyed Remus. He's always been blue-eyed in my mind.
1/19/2008 c1 Jennie
I'm going through a bit of "sixteen and a half years old" myself, so this really struck a chord with me! You've written Lily (and pretty much everyone else, obviously) very well. Kudos!
9/26/2007 c1 TrudiSkywalker
You've just converted me to a remus/lily fan which I didn't think was possible. Enjoyed reading this HUGELY and know how Lily feels.
8/11/2007 c1 Epistoletbleu
I'm not normally keen on Remus/Lily stories but I've enjoyed your others so much i thought I'd give it a go. You had me rooting for them all the way through! Lily was a great mix of teenage girl and forcefulness and your Remus was every bit as deep and senstitive as the older one is. Wonderful story. I loved the bit where he kissed the back of her neck. Squee!
8/11/2007 c1 4romulusrapier
I can't help but review every story of yours I read! Even though nothing changes and all I can say is that there are no words to descride how much I enjoyed this. Especially since I like imgagine that Lily and Remus did, indeed, fancy each other-they are adorable together.

And you depict Remus perfectly every time.

I am now dragging Remus off through the woods ;P

Then I shall read another of your stories!
7/4/2007 c1 1thestralwhisperer
good story
5/23/2007 c1 10NaginiFay
I really liked the style of this story!
5/23/2007 c1 13PotterAnon
Wow... I *thoroughly* enjoyed reading that, in fact I've added it to my favourite stories. Fantastic.
5/22/2007 c1 katastropheee
Ohh, it`s so cute

i really like

update soon

^-^
5/22/2007 c1 moony4ever
nice story, I really liked it, especially because you didn't jump into the story right away, instead you gave the plot a chance of developing, which is rare but great ;)