for Oh Right, Diary

10/28/2011 c1 Hilaire
It kind of gives me the creeps imagining Natsume carrying a diary around, hahaha. It's just... no. And anyway why would Mikan force him to write something as silly as that? (Then again it IS Mikan, and she always throws in the craziest idea around.) That was interesting, though, reading Natsume basically dealing with the fact that he's forced to write when all he wants to do is burn the damn thing. Poor bastard.
1/3/2011 c1 4Leafless
Funny. :)
4/25/2009 c1 22Chiby Angel-chan
Kyaah...it was adorably cute! By the way, I have a question. Who said "Oh right, diary" in the last part? Was it Natsume again? Hehe, he's such a forgetful brat. -burned by Natsume-

Thanks for this lovely story. Keep writing. :)

Chiby Angel-chan ^_^
6/29/2007 c1 3Heart's Replacement
Wow, simple but interesting and yet predictable, hehe, Natsumikan forever!
6/21/2007 c1 7maplecat
so cute!
6/15/2007 c1 Laura
it's cute and funny
5/23/2007 c1 1arrayofconnectedness
wahaha!cool!cute!LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! NxM forever!keep on writing!

err..i really love this part:

..Ten - And the reason why I really hate her is because she made me fall in love with her.

Back off. She's MY girl.

Natsume jumped down from the branch where he was sitting and placed an arm around Mikan.

tc..

lotz,
5/23/2007 c1 bruhareviewer
its cool. i love it!
5/23/2007 c1 neko11lover
WAH! KAWAII!
5/23/2007 c1 3funky radz
Nice! It was funny and the title of the story was cute too. And the 'getting to clingy to that Andou guy' was hilarious. Awesome for a first fic...I cudn't understand the last part though...u know that screaming and all...but still...keep it up!
5/23/2007 c1 1Hikari Natsumi
hey, this is great for a beginner!

maybe you could try write more story.

i'll like to read more from you.

so, can you please inform me?

really, your story and the plot is really great.

keep up, alright.

Ja Ne^^
5/23/2007 c1 2winglessfairy25
it was really cute and sweet! hahaha.. MY girl.. wahahaha.. it's really cute.. keep on writing!

Erinn~
5/23/2007 c1 8natsume18
cute especially the part where natsume put his arms around mikan..
5/22/2007 c1 funny sakura
good one...keep writing.
5/22/2007 c1 21Keiko Oda
Aw...so cute X3

I like this story very much. Good job on this :D

Keep writin!