for Cold Rain

6/11/2018 c4 2Goldenvine128
Yamamoto. They would have already lost without Ichigo, and if Ichi himself chooses the lives of his friends over the lives of everyone else, then the Captain-Commander cannot let him make that decision.
11/10/2016 c6 Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM
I... want to say a lot of impolite comments.
Because Rukia is the weakest person in this fanfiction. And I want to slap her across the face.
Good job.
11/8/2015 c10 Guest
SO MANY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES HERE! Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
9/5/2015 c10 Guest
I know this was no doubt unintentional on your part, but this story made me slightly ship Aizen/Rukia. I don't know why especially since I'm and IchiRuki shipper. Maybe it's because while Yamamoto abandoned her (the others weren't aware that she was alive) and Aizen is so good at manipulating, it's just nice to see even the villain see see something in the heroine/ he even asked for her back.
7/14/2015 c10 jcampbellohten
It's Kusajishi, not Kusajika; Karakura, not Kankura; Komamura only has one M at a time.
Good ending for part of a series, but I'm glad it's not all ending there.
7/14/2015 c8 jcampbellohten
I like Zaraki's shikai ability. It's original and fitting for him. Also, Operation Oblation is badass. Now it makes sense why the Third Seat was begging Yamamoto not to use it: because he's loyal to Yamamoto.
7/14/2015 c4 jcampbellohten
Ukitake informally calls Yamamoto "Genryuusai-sensei," not "Yama-jii." The latter is what Kyouraku calls him.
7/14/2015 c2 jcampbellohten
Ohhh shit!
Kenpachi calls Ichigo by his given name, not his family name.
3/15/2015 c10 1LDK
Really interesting plot, great character development, fascinating philosophy. Imbued with action, this story really has it all! And the plot twists... Not knowing the real story really adds to it's intriguing appeal. Thank you for writing this, I absolutely loved reading the twists and its was challenging to anticipate the outcome.
9/16/2014 c10 Guest
You are a wizard. Your plot line is extremely balanced and it is an addictive read. It has been quite some time since I have written a review this long but after reading this I feel compelled to do so. The prequel was so good that I couldn't find the words to write anything. It would seem pale in comparison. No story is perfect, but this has been one enjoyable ride that I would look forward to experiencing again. I really love your creations. Also, every story reflects on the writer and I must tell you that I hold you, now, on a very high pedestal.
Thanks.
2/15/2014 c9 Guest
Lol, for a second near the end, I thought everyone was gonna die. And then it was like nope jk we're all fine. Good story.
2/15/2014 c8 Guest
"I don't know if I loved you, before I lost you, or even if I love you now. But I know I won't lose you again."

I can't explain how perfect this quote is, how perfectly it describes the two of them...kudos
2/8/2014 c10 19DuskMuse711
For a moment u had me, I was bout to break down I tears for hitsugaya
8/13/2013 c10 1234dghgfj
It's not finished is it?

I'm loving it :3

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
6/5/2013 c4 Guest
awwww i reallly reallly likrd this chapter.
255 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »