for My Rented Romance

10/21/2011 c1 118chickenshithypocrite
... You killed Roger. My inner Mark just died a little. (I roleplay EXCESSIVELY as Mark) WAH. The angst. But I seriously loved it, justso you know! It was so true to the characters!

~ Angie
12/23/2010 c1 1maplebird
brilliant. simply brilliant.

There are a few more names to keep track of than are essentially necessary, but then again, that's what ties the characters to each other...

anyway, a pristine, clear-cut diamond on the other side of a "jet-black hotel mirror". :)

~Maple

P.S. I bestow upon you the name Akemi Hotaru, which from Japanese, translates to Bright and Beautiful Firefly. Because your story came to me subtly and entranced me like the flickering of a firefly's light. Keep shining, little Firefly.
7/28/2007 c1 2actinggirl93
no! i'm reading it! really good job! please keep it up, i love mychem and rent, i'd love to see them combined!
6/25/2007 c1 15DarkAngelSuicide
OMG do the multi chapter thing...mcr rocks...as long as Im not ok and head first for halos are added...those are the best songs ever and sorta relate to rent
6/14/2007 c1 2aradioactivehamster
This was great. Not really sure what to say, I've never really been tempted to leave a review, even. But I think that this is definitely worth continuing. Go for it!
5/25/2007 c1 220LOSTrocker
This was a touching story. I love Mark/Roger friendship ficcys. And the song is awsome too.