for Forging the Sword

Wahh plz continue
8/7/2021 c15 eleanormikhaelson
Absolutely amazing fic
Absolutely amazing
In a really long time I found a fic so original and well written
I loved how you included so many explanations for statute of secrecy, refreshingly not with the usual afraid of muggles rot.
Also it was amazing to see Harry developing skills over time instead of some miraculous unrealistic fast track progress.
It was interesting to read the 'academic topics' from Ron's mouth.
Would love to read more of this. Any plans for writing again?
7/29/2021 c15 1AriMarshmellow
Considering the fact you had a preview of the next chapter in the last one WHY are you not posting anymore!? I seriously LOVE this story - its well written, logical and rlyrly intriguing!
Please continue
7/26/2021 c15 9SilverLightning26
This is absolutely fascinating. I love the way you've characterized the Trio. I think you've pretty accurately captured some of the changes that would come from having a sibling/friend (Ginny) die, and under such circumstances. I have to say, this did not go in the direction I expected, and the Trio's objective for justice (*cough*revenge*cough*) on Malfoy has expanded in ways I never would have expected. But I love it. I was wondering how you'd spin Harry's entering the tournament once you said it would be at Durmstrang (and wasn't that a pleasant surprise?), but I like the way you've handled it and I'm eager to see what happens next. I know it's been a long time, but I really hope you continue this story. I'd love to see it completed!
7/11/2021 c15 Nishitalumos
Oh my ,what a journey. I started the story last night and read till sunrise because it was really interesting. I also laughed ,albeit muffling them, because of your excellent comedic timing. The whole debacle about choir vs club, the stinks trap , and so many more. I loved how the kids are jaded but not so much they lost all sanity, love how they are not super!powerful, cunning, strategic etc. The realistic portrayal of them having to be studious and working hard and at times hating that and just wanting to be lazy is amiss in a lot of the Dark!Harry and friends trope, and something I loved.

I have no idea if you are still out there, if you still read comments,but just in case you do, I want to thank you for writing this. I already finished 2 chapters when I realized it's incomplete, but by then I was hooked. So even with knowing the eventual pain of unfinished fic, I read it ,and I don't regret it. I have hope it's not abandoned.

And I hope you are well as well
7/4/2021 c1 FuxkBoi
"pairing: nonethey're 12" I kinda wish other authors realized this before they make it completely unrealistic and fake with I love yous n all that shit, when I was 12 I'm pretty sure I only thought about girls in the way that they were kinda weird, not oh that girl over there looks really hot I wonder if she'd let me bone her. honestly people should realize that child romance fanfics e.g b4 age 14 at the least makes the romance feel forced and shallow, like how tf would I know that the other 11 year old right in front of me is the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with, just doesn't make sense to me how authors think relationships as kiddies would work out, pretty sure I married I got married on the school play ground with a haribo wedding ring and we broke up a week later or smt over some ridiculous reason. just saying thank God there is one sensible author out there, btw the first chapter is rly good
6/3/2021 c15 1Zuzik612
I love this fanfic – both the idea and its execution. Especially the Trio's character development is striking, yet doesn't feel forced and the Butterly Effect is perfectly shown. It's such a pity this work is probably abandoned for good: I was so curious about what would happen, who entered Harry into the Tournament, what's with Voldemort etc. It'd be wonderful if someone wrote a continuation.
5/29/2021 c15 nictheman123
Well. It's been a ride. And I feel like it ended too soon, but so many of them do.

OP, I don't know if you're still out there. If you're ever gonna read this. No way of knowing really.

What I do know is this: this is incredible. The perfect way you managed to take Harry, such a known character, and just /break/ something in him, without changing his whole characterization? Is incredible. It brought me to fucking tears, multiple times. This Harry is still Harry, but this is a Harry that has seen the horrors of war, and said no. And decided, full stop, that it will never happen again if he can help it.

I could gush for quite a while on how amazing this is, but the only other major point I've never seen done this well is divination. Sure, everyone knows Trelawney sucks, but giving an alternative to her crap? Actual useful divination? Is brilliant.

It won't happen, I know it's abandoned, but I still wish there was more of this. Seriously, if you're reading this OP, thank you. This is a work of art you have shared with us.
5/20/2021 c1 Amazingcheetoh
I miss this story...
5/17/2021 c15 6Diana Fowl
Wow! I love this story and the way Harry and his relationships develop, and the fact that he is powerful but not over the top.
And stopping before the First Task and a mention of Sirius is awful! Please update!
5/9/2021 c6 RanmaHime
Not Majorca...the Dursleys love Majorca
4/25/2021 c15 Guest
please update! such a good story!
4/15/2021 c15 Nerdthatsmyname
I was wondering if this would ever be updated? It is really good!
3/23/2021 c2 Samantha