for Far Away

11/29/2007 c14 16germanviola7
aw i loved it!

now that's where the names from Beautiful Miracles came from.

or is it the other way around?

lol =]
10/8/2007 c11 7MarvelousThings07
This chapter was so cute! I love Willabeth fluff!
10/8/2007 c2 MarvelousThings07
Awesome start! I love how you included the real events into your story.
6/21/2007 c14 PearlSparrow13
(*claps*) Good story! And a sweet ending. :)
6/14/2007 c14 17a muggle named Caity
Cute story! But, just out of curiousity, how did Will and Elizabeth get back?
6/13/2007 c12 a muggle named Caity
Yay, I can't wait!
6/12/2007 c11 a muggle named Caity
Hahaha. The first part of this chapter made me laugh. Please update again soon!
6/12/2007 c10 a muggle named Caity
Yay! They finally found each other again! I hope they make it back to Port Royal though; I feel bad for Jack being left there. I can't wait for the next chappie!
6/11/2007 c10 PearlSparrow13
Wow, you used my idea. I feel special. :D

Anyways, I like this chapter, and can't wait to see Wil's reaction in the next!
6/11/2007 c9 a muggle named Caity
Yay, I'm glad that Will's dad is going to help him, too. Please update again soon!
6/11/2007 c9 PearlSparrow13
Good chapter. I would kinda like to see Will and the Pearl go to 2007 somehow to find her, but that's just my opinion. :)
6/9/2007 c8 a muggle named Caity
Aw, that's such a cute gift idea! I can't wait for your next update!
6/7/2007 c7 a muggle named Caity
Aw, I knew Elizabeth was pregnant! Lol. And I love how persistant Bella and Keith are about Elizabeth and "her time." I felt bad for Jack after what Will said to him, but I think he understood why Will was upset. And I'm really happy that he considers Will and Elizabeth his family.

Anyway, please update again soon!
6/6/2007 c5 a muggle named Caity
Aw, I hope they get Elizabeth back soon. And, is Elizabeth pregnant by any chance? I know you won't tell me, but I think that's what it is... Maybe...

Anyway, please update again soon!

p.s. Also, just for the reference, Barbossa is spelt with two 's'. And AnaMaria is spelt together and with one 'n'. Sorry, I'm a sucker for grammer and spelling; I just wanted to clear it up.
6/3/2007 c4 a muggle named Caity
I liked Elizabeth's recap of the events that happened during CotBP. And, as much as I like the idea of Elizabeth being tranported forward to the year 2007, I want her to be with Will more. I hope they find their way back to each other soon, with the help of Jack of course. Update soon!
23 Page 1 2 Next »