FanFiction.Net
for Seven Years with No Edward

4/28/2011 c3 8Miss Pink 001
please update on chapter 4!
2/18/2011 c4 Jdesouza
Ummm was Edward and Bella suppose to get togethr ?
12/4/2010 c4 Miss Pink 001
this story is so good! how will jacob react? what will carlisle say, he has already warned edward! will bella get back with him and be with him for eternity?

please update!

MiSS PINK 001 X

PS, CAN YOU READ SOME OF MY STORIES IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND ALSO

MERRY CHRISTMAS X
11/8/2010 c4 Heidi-foxy
I like this story i think its really good
6/15/2010 c4 1EdwardCullen'sButterfly24
omg i hate cliff hangers but i love this story i gotta hand it to yah it really good keep writing
1/9/2010 c4 1DancingInTheRain11
I love it
12/24/2009 c4 4AriesFireQn
edward is selfish and bella should have moved her, instead of stringing jake along.
5/7/2009 c4 Mir
I like the story and i feel sorry for Jake. Edward was a bit out of character although the ending was cute but could do with more detail and also spelling needs a bit of work
3/27/2009 c4 3MusicRises
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY IS AHH-MAZING! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! I am in LOVE with your story!
3/22/2009 c4 3MissMusicLover
nice we wait like about 1 year.
3/7/2009 c4 Guest
Urrg, why? Edward is an insensitive jerk. Jacab is sweet? Why ccan't someone make him hapy with Bella?
3/7/2009 c1 Guest
I love the Bella Jacob pairing! Please don't let Edward ruin it!
2/19/2009 c4 blank123
Please, please update

It was awesome, i loved it, i felt so bad for bella though when jake asked her to marry him

Im just glad they found each other (:

Update please!
2/13/2009 c4 6bornagoof
wow so he broked his promise to make sure bell awas okay cause he thought she was gonna die. BTW I totally saw this coming and by that I mean them meeting at the park well i know I was supposed to but I like how that happens!
2/13/2009 c3 bornagoof
ahh it is his fault Carlisle makes a very clear point. But if he only knew that...
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »