FanFiction.Net
for Seven Years with No Edward

6/15/2007 c4 4DaddyBeetle
woot! finally! edward and bella together! i cant wait to read more!
6/15/2007 c4 1Savage-Stiletto
Ah...What happens next? What happens next? What happens next? The suspense is killin' me here!

PS Great story!
6/15/2007 c4 DoNotWantAnymore
LOVE IT!
6/15/2007 c4 LovinTopazEyes91
no! i cant wait that long w/o an update!

this chapter was really really really good! i love that they met up in the park and everything! cant wait for the next chapter!

update in one to two weeks please!

i dont wanna wait for five to six months!
6/15/2007 c4 LuthienFlicker
ok. thats evil. thats pure evil. plz post as soon as you get back!

sry...i don't really see anything wrong, so no criticism, and i love it, so there's my opinion, and...i already wrote the comment. so puh. ^^

but thas evil...that evil cliffhanger. now im gonna be sitting here all summer waiting for you to come back and post. TT_TT anyways...have fun at camp.
6/15/2007 c4 Guest
OH MY GOSH! I love this story. I feel so sorry for Jacob though...being left there, stranded. My opinion of this story is that it really isn't like the other 'Edward left' stories. It stands out, because it's one where Bella hasn't gotten with anyone else, she hasn't been changed into a vampire, she hasn't committed suiced/tried to commit suicide, and she's still torn about Jacob and Edward. My critizism...hmm. Well, I guess I really don't have any. By the way, I love the part where Edward thinks 'Oh gosh, what if she was dying?'. I so can't see Edward thinking that, but it's still funny. But I think he'd say 'Oh God,' Well, you get what I mean. (I hope) ^^ ~Silver
6/15/2007 c4 fan
Awesome story! Please continue and update ASAP.
6/15/2007 c4 rose
BRAVO! ok i was disappointe in the begining i still kinda of am it made me cry thats how good it is and it also hurt that Edward is alone w/o Bella alot like you were him.other than that i like it but i think it would be hard if bella ended up w/ edward because what would happen to jacob see this is too good i cant go on. *starts crying all over again for happieness of bella and edward*
6/12/2007 c3 ash26asr
CONTINUE!
6/8/2007 c3 lizzie
please write more now!
6/8/2007 c3 3luvthatvamp
this is awesome! update soon!
6/8/2007 c3 4Mollytigerc
I wanted to cry for Edward. I wanted to cry for Bella. They have to "accidentally" bump into one another.

I love your story.

Update Soon.
6/8/2007 c1 11Sweetly Sarcastic
ooh, i love the dramatic irony! this is good so far!
6/8/2007 c3 6scarredvines
No! Seven freaking years without Edward? How could Bella survive? But...there is Jacob. Bella's 'sun'. ~Silver
6/8/2007 c3 1w.wayweary
love the story! update soon:D
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »