FanFiction.Net
for Seven Years with No Edward

5/29/2007 c2 2abbey123
O Abbey is my name just spelled diffrent

update soon

i hope bella + Edward are in this SOB

update

Abbey~~
5/29/2007 c1 when night calls
that was so sad! i cried! poor Edward!
5/27/2007 c1 16Insanity's Partner
I liked this. I liked the way you described Edward, although some of it I thought was a little overdone.

But it was good. Very good.

Please continue, and update as soon as you can!
5/27/2007 c1 I heart Edward
Bella! NO! Why are yoiu with Jacob? WHY? Edward, why did you leave? See what happens?

Okay, sorry for that, but I had to let it out. Well, I have a feeling that this story is going to make me depressed. There is one question I have, though. Is Bella vivibly seven years older, or does she still look very young. I think George said that she looks "stunning as always." So yeah, but I was primarily wondering because it would look just a little wierd if Bella looked like she was in her mid- to late-twenties and she got back together with Edward (this is ALL hypothetical, keep in mind) who looks like he's still a teenager. That is IF she gets back together with Edward (notice the IF is in capitals). Maybe they won't, though. *sniffle, sniffle* This might be a very short little project you have, so I am purely guessing at anything right now. One more thing, this is set as if Edward never came back in New Moon, right? Just checking. I think that I will go with a 'yes' for that answer.

Well, great job so far (and I really mean that)! I hope you get the chance to post more soon so that I can review more for you! *hint hint* Well, until next time...

~I heart Edward~
5/27/2007 c1 Cristinne Tennant
I loved it,you should definetly continue this fic it has great potential,and an excelent beginning to a plot.I must addmit i am kinda hopping on a edward tries to win Bella back and she goes thru the whole suffering of going back to her old love or staying with jake who has always been her constant sorta story,but i cant wait to see what you have in store next...Great work on the first chapter though!Kudos on a good job!and please please please update soon!

-cristy
5/27/2007 c1 6BloodyRose1918
Yuo shoudl definitly continue, i really like it and so now that you know people like it, you should continue!
5/27/2007 c1 LovinTopazEyes91
i loved it! it sounds like its gonna be one interesting story! please update with another chapter! cant wait! PLEASE make it a ExB story!
5/27/2007 c1 xCuriousx
wow! this is so heart-warming...ok, till now it's more a stomach-twister but please, please update!

shouldn't jake sense edward? o.o
5/27/2007 c1 Kylie
I loved it! I can't wait to find out what happens next!,... But I will! Your AWSOME!
5/27/2007 c1 Samantha
That was a really good story! You should keep writing, but it is depressing to even think that could happen to Bella and Edward. "Tear" (KEEP WRITING!)
5/27/2007 c1 LuthienFlicker
ah...plz update soon!

I have to say, the storyline is really great, and easy to understand.I'd say the only con is that the chapters are kind of short XD. I really want to know what happens next! Great job, keep up the good work, and please update soon!
5/27/2007 c1 8Ed.cullenator
plz plz plz continue writing this story
5/27/2007 c1 1w.wayweary
plz continue! edward needs to realize that shes not over him! update soon plz:D
5/27/2007 c1 14Says The Schizophrenic
Why is she withh jake? i hate jake..Grr...

Why can't she be with Edward, the way it it sappouse to be?
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5