for Radar's Battle

8/22/2019 c1 Guest
this is so cute, i'm -
3/8/2017 c1 Rain
That was a touching and funny story. I oved the chase scene and then everyone's reaction when they were missing.
12/11/2014 c1 19dolphinrain
A very cute story featuring Radar my favorite character.
10/13/2010 c1 170hippiechick2112
GOOD story! thanks for sharing!
11/2/2009 c1 Autumnights
Great last line.
4/5/2009 c1 36Butterfly Bandage
Aww, you've got to love Radar.

I loved your characterization, it matched wonderfully with the canon of the show. Nice job!

*favorited*
8/17/2008 c1 31penny4him
Thanks for the correction about the silver blankets; I've fixed that up. I originally wrote this story with Hunnicut in mind, but changed him to Trapper at the last minute for some reason I can't quite remember or fathom! We're back to Hunnicut now, as originally planned! Thanks for pointed out the glitches; they should all be fixed now!
3/14/2008 c2 3Meatball Surgeons
Great story so far! Only one thing, Potter and Trapper were never at the MASH together. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read what happens next. Radar really should get the shot.
12/17/2007 c4 6Omorocco
I assume by 'thin silver blanket' you are referring to those space-blanket things. I hate to be the soggy rain cloud on your otherwise sunny and pretty decent fan-fiction, but those only first came about in the 60's.

Sorry to be picky about that, i shall now to continue reading and very much enjoying the rest of this story.
11/1/2007 c1 17RadcliffePotter
Awesome story. I love it. Write more Radar fics!
10/5/2007 c9 Jiisa
Sorry about my spelling mistakes in the review - the "you" should be "your" (I think I did that in a few places and I don't know how to fix it).

I look forward to your next M*A*S*H story.
5/31/2007 c9 16Olive Drab
I can imagine this happening - and I love the scene where Hawkeye calms Radar down. You can sense the trust between them. Nice one!
5/29/2007 c9 AttheSwamp
I really enjoyed this story. Is this the last chapter or is there more to come. I can just imagine Radar acting crazy and going to extremes to get away from something that he really hated.

Nice one:)
5/28/2007 c1 AmberLady42
I really enjoyed this fanfic, penny4him. It was like watching an entirely plausible episode of M*A*S*H, and I like how you made Radar mature in you story. I also liked that you kept everyone in character, even more minor people like Zale and Mulcahy. Great job. I look forward to reading more of you fanfiction.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service