for Hunger for Blood

Great story.
4/13/2008 c1 11OliviaTaylor
Dude that was so col!
3/3/2008 c4 InstantGratification
Wow, really cool idea. Oh, and this part really stuck in my mind, i just loved it...“You learned to love them at an arms distance. You don’t let your urges control you. You don’t let them want this darkness." Very nicely done! Keep going, hun!
12/6/2007 c4 1MariposaAngel18
OMG!Girl I loved this. You had so better keep up with this one. I am dying to see more of El and Liv dealing with his transformation. update soon

XO-Sam
12/6/2007 c4 21xXBlissfulCursesXx
Interesting...
12/6/2007 c4 svushotput
I'm so glad you updated, I like this story. Keep it going!
12/6/2007 c4 tamasit1
LOL, love that you brought in Mick from 'Moonlight' that is one of my new favorite shows. It sure has been awhile since you started this story, but I guess it worked out since you were able to add in Mick. :)
12/6/2007 c4 26Sweet-4-Stabler
good job...finally an update...

update this and the others!
12/6/2007 c4 107Sasha.Rizzoli
This is a good story.

Please post more soon!
12/6/2007 c4 1KatieKat1690
oh I'm so happy you updated this! Its so good! I cant wait to read more! Update soon!
12/6/2007 c4 4Ellie Sage
=)

I love vampires.

I love Elliot and Olivia.

So it works.

I like it.
12/6/2007 c4 11mrslee
Lestat. Awesome. Reminds me of Anne Rice's series. So fabulous. I love this Rach, it's so fantastically absorbing. I want El and Mick to take this vampire bitch down! And Olivia is turned on by Vamp Elliot? Yeah, me too sweety. He sounds hot.

Love it, update it soon ok?

12/6/2007 c3 mrslee
Omg. Who is that dude at the end? Elliot has to kill people at midnight? That's whack man. Lol. I sound like Fin.

This is getting really good!

Love,

12/6/2007 c4 757obsessedwithstabler
Grr... I'm about ready to shoot ya, woman!
12/6/2007 c2 11mrslee
omg, I'm so intrigued. This is just. Wow! Vamp Elliot is really hot. Lol. It's a strange sort of eroticism in that it's not a predictable sort of EO fic. It's an incredible twist.

Onto chapter 3.