for The Return to Sarmatia

6/15/2013 c15 22Slytherin Studios
I love your story, please update soon.
9/19/2010 c15 Athenarena
Sorry for the late review! I have been really busy lately!

Loved the chapter Sam!

Finally they are home! Odorace prepare to have your butt kicked! Nobody messes with the knights unscathed, your scar shows that.

Such a stupid reason to attack *sighs* Men huh? What you going to do with them? :P

Post more soon!

All the best,

Athenarena.
9/13/2010 c15 13milou8
Good job! Hopefully the next chapter will be along soon!
8/27/2010 c14 23DeadWizardGod
I LOVE THIS! Please don't stop writing coz this is my fave story at the moment and I would hate to see it end. I've read the first three and I think it's all amazing! Please don't stop, this is great!
7/2/2010 c14 Stef193hotmail.com
I love this story :) Hope next chapter is coming soon ..have been a long time for that ;) you are a wonderful writer :)
6/24/2010 c14 13milou8
Good chapter, a bit short though. However, I'm happy you're still working on this!
1/1/2010 c13 milou8
yay! another update! Good chapter, I hope we'll see Arthur and the other knights again soon. Update soon!
9/9/2009 c12 milou8
Great chapter! I'm glad to see you've updated again, I can't wait for more.
9/7/2009 c12 Soaring Hawk
I love your stories especally this series. How many differnet families of the other knights will go to live in Britian?
9/6/2009 c12 Athenarena
My, my!

What a great chapter. Another fabulous turn out Sam.

Everything was realistic and very descriptive. I could actually see the incident pass before my very eyes. I like how they were diplomatic about how far they have fallen and why they want to move.

My only peeve was the abuse of the caps button at the end. It was slightly sore on the eyes.

Keep up the great work!

Athenarena
8/5/2009 c11 Athenarena
Yay, you updated! Now get off your ass and do it again XD.

Just glad to see you have stayed true to your style of writing while continuous improving. You have a great original style here and I am glad your creativity has taken you to such points.

Nice twist at the end and I am happy that Lancelot's sister might be coming with him back to Englan.

All in all, a fabulous series from a talented author who deserves a lot more reviews than she is getting right now.

Keep up the good work,

Athenarena.

P.S. I loved it. XD
6/24/2009 c11 milou8
I'm so glad you decided to continue this! Well, it would seem the day they will all live in peace hasn't come yet, but then again there wouldn't be a story then would there? Nice chapter, keep up the good work!
5/17/2009 c10 Stefhanie
Please I love the story! Yay soon it's arthur and Lancelot againXDXD! Please hurry up with the new chapter!

lots of love från sweden
5/11/2009 c10 milou8
Yes, is Arthur getting into the picture again? I think it would be nice if he, Bors and Dagonet arrived in Sarmatia as well, this way the Sarmatians could see he isn't Roman at all! I hope you'll continue this story soon. I love all the series and it would be a pity if you stopped now.
1/15/2009 c9 Stefhanie
Can you please keep writing this story?:( I'm dying to know the end and getting Arthur and Lancelot togehter again :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »