for Songs for a Rainy Day

8/24 c56 2JulieMalfoyZabini
This was definitely an interestingly long chapter. Especially with the new twist of Draco suffering at Ginny's hands! Loved it as usual!

8/24 c56 tryntee13
That was super cute! I love how they just never broke up and he really fell for her and vice versa! Wedding was cute as well. I just love the way you wrote Draco/Ginny
8/24 c56 Guest
Awe so cute! Thank you!
8/7 c55 tryntee13
This was super cute!
6/4 c52 JulieMalfoyZabini
Awww! That was an awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one too.

6/4 c51 JulieMalfoyZabini
Ooo where's Ginny now?! Now to be curious and read the next chapter. That was an excellent chapter. I'm surprised it was so long too. You usually don't leave this long of chapters lol.

5/11 c50 JulieMalfoyZabini
Oof, I like Draco. I'm curious to what Harry will say too. Love the chapter. Draco is a complete sweetheart in this trilogy.

5/5 c49 JulieMalfoyZabini
I literally snorted out loud at work while reading this chapter. Ron, how funny he is. Can't wait for the next chapter!

5/5 c48 JulieMalfoyZabini
A little insight on Ginny with the chamber spiel! Don't mind it. I like Tom/Ginny fics too. I feel sadistic to like evil characters lol just kidding. Anyway, loved this chapter. On to the next!

5/5 c47 JulieMalfoyZabini
Oof. Never expected a Hermion/Percy pairing. That was interesting to read to be honest. I didn't mind it. Don't know if I'll ever read a whole story based on them, but this chap was pretty decent. On to the next chapter. Boy am I behind!

3/4 c46 JulieMalfoyZabini
Well. Another one in the dust/bag. This was a great chapter. I'm starting to actually not mind Daphne/George pairings now. Depends on how they're portrayed though I guess. I like how you write them lol. Maybe if you actually get some time, you can write a fic about Daphne/George? Eh? Eh? :)

2/3 c45 Shyla
Love feisty Ginny! Great story!
2/3 c45 JulieMalfoyZabini
This was a great chapter. I actually enjoyed reading a vindictive Ginny. And this Narcissa was also fun to read too! And congrats on the Paperbark magazine for your poem! I've never been much of a poem person so I don't know if I'll get into reading it. But I'll see if I can find your other books to read! :D

Update please! :)