for To Whom It May Concern

3/14/2014 c1 aslionel
OMG! I've never get the chance to read this fic but I've come through someone who's searching it. And that someone was posting it like everywhere. So when I see it on everywhere my curiosity get bigger and bigger and bigger and...

Soo I would really really like to read this awesome piece of fic. Well I've read some of it's summary and I was just like "I have to read this!" So I'm in that kind of pathetic mood because I want to read this so bad. And I always liked to read MLC fic and this fic sounds really interesting. I know it's 2014 and you've published this like 2007 but I can't help it. I wish someone still copied it and returns to you and you will be like reloading here again. It would make me crazy happy believe me!
5/24/2013 c1 rekrula
I have reported this as a non-story..
6/18/2011 c2 Gantoris
oh my goodness - i bookmarked this ages ago, then came back this morning... gone! i really hope you find this story - i'll keep my alert in case you are successful.
9/9/2010 c1 FlittterKat
MLC stories are my favorite stories and it sounds like everyone loved yours. Could you e mail me a copy? My address is Flittterkat at gmail dot com. (with 3 t's in case ff changes it) Looking forward to reading it!
2/14/2010 c2 3Mei Mei
I love this story, lost my bookmark and have been searching for it for years. Whomever has the copy of the story, please PM me, I would absolutely love to read it again.
12/18/2009 c2 2dizzynetbookgirl
To blond_bond_girl:

If you get this - your email address doesn't show up because FFN censors emails/URLs. So if you read this could you please email me the chapters at my fanfic email, .
12/17/2009 c2 blondebondgirl
hi !

i had the chapters saved ..

my e-mail is
11/12/2009 c2 A
Write it
11/1/2009 c1 1amsev
Do hope someone finds it for you. As I remember, this was a good take on the MLC!
9/10/2008 c1 favn
come back soon.

reallu miss u
8/17/2008 c1 kaugumi
pity!

i really enjoyed how the plot was evolving ,really amazing deapth and such

don`t leave it for long!

bring it back soon(:
5/19/2008 c17 heavenzfiend
i enjoyed reading your story! it's very good and i would like to see you continue soon =)
3/20/2008 c17 Jackie
I wish you'd come back. I miss your updates ;-(
2/6/2008 c1 KAUGUMI
MORE PLEASE!

GREAT AS IT IS -NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING!

INTERESTING STORYLINE !
12/13/2007 c17 2Booksurfer1500
ok i have a request, if you change anything that if you don't reread the previous chapters over, can you write in an authors note at the top of chapter 17 what you have changed?

Sorry if this makes me sound lazy, but sometimes I can't reread stuff without getting bored in like two min. and quiting a story all together, and i would prefere not quiting your story since i am really liking it.

Violet