for To Whom It May Concern

8/6/2007 c15 boolavogue
Please update soon! This is good...
8/5/2007 c15 Smiles28
update soon!
8/5/2007 c15 3Gwen's-Faith
This part makes me feel aweful. The life all these people could of had is gone and you really get a sense of that in this chapter. Please Update asap.
8/5/2007 c15 1t wrecks
good story, thanks for your hard work. You need to tell more about how Harry wriggled out
8/5/2007 c15 3Ilaaris
I like your story. I hope that you will update soon.
8/5/2007 c15 read this 2040
pretty good...this seemed like a filler to me, but even your fillers are pretty damn good!
8/5/2007 c15 SeitedeMarie
Knowing how much the "marrage law" paring device had been used, I didn't expect this to be so original - but I was wrong! This is very good!
8/5/2007 c15 darkartslover
I enjoy the slow, measured way that the story progresses. I'm still not sure how I feel about the first person, but it may be necessary for the emotional type of story you're telling. I look forward to the next installment.
8/5/2007 c15 5CorpseyCamel
D: Another wonderful chapter.
8/5/2007 c15 Chromo26
This is a fascinating idea for a fic. I understand if some people say it's unlikely, but frankly, you've done a marvelous job of making the marriage act an acceptable reality - really. Every character is spot on and brillant. Of course, I'd love for the marriage to eventually turn out well like every fangirl out there, but you've already proven you know exactly what you're doing - bravo! Update soon please!
8/5/2007 c15 crystal-flame-12290
keep up the great work ^^ Cant wait to read more!
8/4/2007 c15 Jess
Hey!

I think your story is really good...so far it's the most realistic S/H one I've read!

Post more chapters soon!

~Jess
8/4/2007 c15 66notwritten
what an interesting chapter. Any more please.
8/4/2007 c15 lovexdestroy
I love, LOVE this story! Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to read more! :D
8/4/2007 c15 2NairobiDawn
Another Great chapter! I agree, I probably wouldn't be able to tell others the truth either, if I were Hermione. At any rate, I can't wait for more and I hope the next chapter comes soon!
312 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »