for To Whom It May Concern

8/4/2007 c15 ashesfan0810
when is snape going to get off that jerky way of his and start showing hermione some love and respected.
8/4/2007 c15 14Katia Dashwood
The ending of this chapter was very powerful. This story just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the excellent work!
8/4/2007 c15 10gravity01
Poor Hermione! I can't imagine how awful it must be for her right now. What's worse is that she can't even confide in anyone. It would be so much easier if she could just unload everything on somebody but she has to keep it all (or be selective anyway) to herself. What a lonely position to be in. I hope Severus starts making at least a bare attempt. Jerk. Not that that's new...

Good chapter. Keep them coming!
8/4/2007 c15 Heidi191976
This was a great chapter. I can't wait to read more. I just hope that Snape doesn't go to the Weasley's and force Hermione to leave with him. Hopefully she will stop taking that counter-binding potion as well.
8/4/2007 c13 23whitehound
Pretty grim, for both of them, but well-written.

Minor Britpick - should be pavement, not sidewalk.
8/4/2007 c15 selmak
Ah... it's nice to see the Mrs. Weasley getting involved, tho' no doubt Snape will be in absolute hysterics at the very thought of Hermoine blabbing her heart out at the Barrow. Will Snape apparate there? Has he even BEEN to the Barrows? Or will he be sulking at home? The questions this chapter raises!:)

I'm glad you brought up the fact that the Entire Order has pretty much silent on this entire marriage. Can't wait to read the next chapter! So hurry! pretty please!
8/4/2007 c15 1amsev
Another excellent chapter in this saga. Glad Hermione got a bit of a break from Snape, the wretched sod. I check my FFN inbox every day for updates from you!
8/4/2007 c15 Amar 2
Very well written. What will happen when she comes back home?
8/4/2007 c15 Brillare
It just occurred to me that I've got this story on my story alert. I love this story. It is a refreshing change to a very commonly written plot and the fact that they didn't fall in love by say - chapter five was a nice change as well. Can't wait to read more.
7/27/2007 c14 14Katia Dashwood
I don't see how things could possibly get better than what they are now, seeing as Snape has done his absolute best to be cruel and harsh to Hermione... But I sincerely hope that they do. You've depicted Hermione's emotions very well, and I also liked the detail at the end about Snape being like his bedroom.
7/26/2007 c14 Agar Loki
RAWRGLE! This is freakin' good! I definately look forward to reading the next chapter. I really like how the characters are consistant, and how Severus is like he would be in the books, Hermione is a bit off character but it's okay, it fits the story. I'm kinda sad that Severus was such a basterd when it came to Hermione's virginity... Oh well it just shows that he really is a basterd. I hope he changes though and that he and Hermione get on better terms...
7/25/2007 c14 2LittleGreenPeas
great chap! plz update soon!
7/25/2007 c14 5CorpseyCamel
I'm interested in beta-ing. XD I'll pm you.

This is a great chapter!
7/25/2007 c14 2cinder-wolf13
I'm really enjoying this story, despite there being rather an overload of marriage-law fics. It's good to see a Snape that's so nasty for so long (unlike mine.. *cringes*) I'm wondering how the ice is going to break. If you're looking for a beta I could have a go - i think my grammar etc is passable. Obviously feel free to say no.

Keep writing, the story is much better than you maybe think it is at this stage :)
7/24/2007 c14 Madame Royale
Another amazing chapter! I'm feeling pretty sorry for Hermione, all alone, and Snape is so wonderfully evil to her. You write these two characters perfectly. I can't wait to read more, please update soon!
312 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »