for Healing an Old Break

6/3/2014 c1 11MapleCountryBeef
Wow. This is really great!
7/13/2007 c1 Fhulhi the Crazy
XD Ah...that was funny. Really good, especially the last bit, yaknow, with the tattoo.
6/3/2007 c1 6hydraspit
This was a really cute story. I love the background bit about Percy's leg. That was wonderful.

However, I think this story would have been better if you'd drawn out angst a bit when Percy and his family confronted each other again. There would be a lot of hurt feelings, and it doesn't make much sense that everything would be forgiven and forgotten so quickly.

Other than that, good work. The story moves quickly and sharply to it's point, and your characterizations are dead on.
6/1/2007 c1 kapparan
yay! this was great. i liked the OCs, and molly was dead on. the interaction between bill, charlie, and percy was great. please update or continue with this somehow.

i wonder what percy has a tattoo of... and where it is...
6/1/2007 c1 2Zoran
HEHEHE ^_^ A very very cute story. The little story between Bill, Charlie and Percy was a fantastic idea and quite funny as well. *smile* Molly is great. You did some really great character forming. I liked the ending - WHAT TATTOO?- HAHAHA (by the way, what kind of tattoo would Percy have? ...maybe a sun like Orlando Bloom)

NICE STORY *SMILE* I LIKE IT; I HOPE YOU'LL WRITE A NEW ONE SOON. KEEP IT UP!
5/31/2007 c1 anonymous
This looks pretty good. I want to find out more about the tattoo.
5/31/2007 c1 Holyfanfictionbatman
Oh my god! you have to continue this! I wish i could send you chocolate but i don't know your adress and frankly i'm very selfish and i'd like to keep it. But seriously...if i had extra chocolate i would send the bag. Please write more...PLEASE!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service