for Three Hundred version Zaraki Kenpachi

1/3/2014 c13 2montclaire06
Ahahahahahohho this is SO funny mate! I love it ! The movie lines are EPIC! Laugh so hard hahaha I can image Kenpachi saying those lines darn too well! "what's wrong with butterflies? " " butterflies are girly" -GLARE-
11/15/2012 c13 8Aljan Moonfire
Really funny - I like it a lot.

Also, you should make a chapter for the sequel that's supposed to come out soon.
11/1/2012 c13 4KageFuego4
To say that I'm impressed would be an understatement.
But please, continue with the hilarity as long as you like.
6/5/2011 c13 thablueGRRL
omg this is too funny!
4/3/2011 c13 1River Flows Backwards
You, my friend, are pure genius. I don't even LIKE bleach ficts too much, but this is soooo much fun to read. Haha this is amazing! Update soon please!
3/21/2011 c13 1OBSERVER01
LOL!keep it up
2/12/2011 c13 11Bakunawa
And there was the obligatory shady Filipino organizing the illegal betting pool. LOL!
2/10/2011 c2 2shalashaskalot
XD I couldn't stop laughing at this one. I love the "shed a manly tear" part, it fits him well. Keep up the good work! :3
2/10/2011 c13 1deathshade37
OH MY GOD!I laughed my ass off!
2/10/2011 c13 36kyugan
People that don't die when they're killed? I sense a Fate/Stay Night reference.

Younger Toguro never gets to have any fun...well he IS in hell I suppose, Hell for him probably means no-one wants to fight him.

Yamamoto would OWN Dumbledore, WITHOUT using his Shikai. And it just so happens he has experience dealing with hot-tempered, green-eyed angsty teenagers with authority issues and an attraction to women outside their age-set.

Also, Exploding owls, Zaraki is going to either ber very annoyed or very amused.
2/10/2011 c13 10risingsundynasty
Finally! A new chapter, yeah!

Another chapter full of hilarity and references to other fiction. Keep up the good work.

The 'let my people go' part reminds me of the film "Prince of Egypt". The 'Zaraki's fault' remind me of Kamen Rider Decade.

Who's Toguro?
9/10/2010 c6 8pika09
My God! That was funny.

...

By the way, what's Team 7 doing with Soi Fon?
8/16/2010 c12 captivated fairy