FanFiction.Net
for A Living History

8/16/2021 c12 3ProngsPadfootandMoony
I'm really enjoying this story so far!
4/18/2021 c31 nunes
POR FAVOR CONTINUE
4/18/2021 c1 nunes
Eu amo essa história! Mal posso esperar por mais, estou surpreso que você tenha tão poucos comentários sobre como a história é criativa, interessante e original ... Por favor, atualize logo, agora sou um fã leal :-)
7/31/2020 c3 Guest
what the fuck. This is disgusting. how could you portray Hermione as such a slut? I'm not slut-shaming, but there's a fine line between sexually open and cougar.
7/31/2020 c1 Guest
Ok, as much as I appreciate Hermione's fashion choices, the term 'wife beater' is out dated and sexist. I'm sure this wasn't your intention, and that this pic was posted quite a while ago, but that isn't right nor respectful to women.
6/2/2020 c5 TheProcastinatingPerfectionist
I don’t understand why this story portrays Hermione as a slut it’s it’s horrible it’s terrible
what are you doing?
5/9/2020 c5 1OrangeCake13
Many tabs, I commented on the wrong fanfic lol
5/9/2020 c4 OrangeCake13
girl, seriously, i'm at work and my shocked face with that last chapter doesn't fit.
From Harry's death to the end I was literally with my mouth open and I ended it all with my hand on my face totally impacted (good that the mask can't be seen).
I still don't know how to deal with what happened.
4/27/2020 c2 1Atrumnex
Been waiting years for this to be finished. Will it ever be finished. Really love your work
3/25/2020 c14 1I-am-sarah123
I thought Phineas had only 2 Portraits? One in the Headmasters Office and one in Grimmauld Place?
5/31/2019 c31 8Always-Pottermore
I enjoyed what was posted of this though I’m sad it never came to completion. The story line, plot and smut was all well written and I. Love the wa you portrayed Hermiones personality
3/6/2019 c31 tbirdstar
So I remember reading this story a few years ago on a different site. I am so sad that I can’t find a finished version as it is one of my favorites. I love badass Hermione and her connection to all her boys. I see that this has not been updated in several years, but I do hope someday you put the finished version up as I would love to read it again.
1/25/2019 c1 PoisonPineapple
This was my very first Time Turner story and to this day it is still my favorite! I missed reading this so much and while I don't know if you read the reviews I hope this review finds you well. I also would love to thank you for sharing this amazing story with us! Thanks for all the wonderful fics you shared with us (even though I can't find most of them since my return to fanfiction). I appreciate your writing for us!

Truly
-Poison Pineapple
1/25/2019 c1 PoisonPineapple

Truly
-Poison Pineapple
12/4/2018 c3 Crutchingmypearlz
Despite claiming to try to stick to canon portrayal of the characters, you sure are doing the compete opposite. The plot is intriguing mind you, but the portrayals are just indignifying. A professor showing cleavage? Really? . Not only is it unprofessional but highly inappropriate, and not something Hermione would do.
205 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »