FanFiction.Net
for Heart Seekers

10/19/2009 c1 Aeriz.Dream
Axel's in it yay! :3 Interesting characters, it seems like a good story so far (even though I just read only the first chapter) I'll add it to my faves. Keep up the good work.
10/12/2009 c1 7SixFoldDimension
LOL This account is seriously old and I never post Fanfiction anymore, but hi, Sabre! 3

:,D I like your story so far!
9/20/2009 c10 CliffRai
Hi, I just read this whole story and figured I'd give a overall review at the end.

I loved it and I hope to see more. Can't really tell you why, sorry, it just got my attention. I really like it. Keep up the good work :) -Cliff
10/4/2008 c8 2Elijah Colt
Awesome! Artemis fought with cloud! I like how she goaded him with the Sephiroth comment. I can't wait for chapter nine to come onto the site i'm watching with one eye open -_O
9/23/2008 c7 Elijah Colt
Oh. that was awesome! didn't think that we'd see riku so soon. I hv a feeling that something major is gonna happen in the next chapter. I hope its realy good even if its supposed to be bad. can't wait.
9/5/2008 c6 Elijah Colt
I like it! are you gonna include Sora and co.? Keep making it better please!
6/23/2008 c5 2Torchwood007
Loving it so far, E; the plot is coming together nicely. We'll have to chat soon.
3/16/2008 c4 1DrakonGurl
Cool update. Wish it was longer, but I'll take what I can get. More soon please!
3/5/2008 c3 DrakonGurl
This is turning out to be a cool story. I hope you update soon, but don't have much hope for it to be within the next month if your author's notes are anything to go by. Well, keep up the good work, and good luck on not getting writer's block!
6/4/2007 c1 6Silver Kitsune Lunaria
Why do people like clifies so much? I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Pleae update soon and write some more. I really want to know what happens next.
6/1/2007 c1 Hijokugei
EAARRGH! (Summons keyblade) BASH BASH BASH! YOU IDIOT! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!

Ok, sorry, but I will send you a message consisted entirely of BASHBASHBASHBASHBASH, Etc. if you don't update in the next week, and will telepathecally send you a head ache at the same time.